Imagine #17

Benny is jealous of you because you hang out with a group of boys that are your friends since elementary and he is your bf💗
____________________

"Play ball!" Shouted ham.
"Your not even gunna see this coming (y/n)" said Denunez.
"Just wait and see denunez" I places my bat firmly next to my shoulder, standing still, bent knees, and eyes focused on the ball. Denunez three the ball, the speed of light coming towards the home base and that's when it was my time to swing the bat!
BOOM!
There goes the ball flying high into the air and down to ground. I ran so fast, past the bases and the air flowing through my hair, feeling powerful running nonstop and sliding into home. I realized everyone was huddled in left center. I walked over to check out what the problem was.
"Damn! She beat the crap out of that ball!" Squints yelled. "Yeah-yeah! What is she some kind of beast!"
"Shut up yeah-yeah" yelled Bertram.
"What's wrong ! What did I do" I asked walking behind smalls. "Oh you really wanna know what you did! You ruin the whole day for us! That's what you did! See here benny! This is not a girlfriend ! This is a evil beast of a girl you have here! She busted our ball and now we can't play anymore". Ham glanced at me and walked passed me, pushing me hard by the shoulder. Everyone walked out of the field and wen those bummed. "There right! It's my fault ! I should've never come to play ball!". I walked towards the dug out to get my phone. "Hey ! Don't be so hard on yourself!" Benny grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. "I love you a lot and you don't deserve to be yelled at! I'm! Proud you busted that ball! Man you are one amazing beast! So then I guess that makes my the beauty in this" Benny laughed at the joke and so did I. My phone ringed and I checked my lock screen that popped up.
iMessage
Daniel
Hey beautiful ! Wanna hangout with the guys today ! We're heading to the carnival down where Jeremy lives
"I love you too! I go to go but thank you so much for the comfort and making me laugh I love you bye!" I kissed Benny on the cheek before walking out of the field leaving Benny standing alone watching me walk away.
iMessage
Best friend (y/n) 😍
Count me in! Be there in 5
While I was walking I felt eyes on me from the walk over. I ran as fast as I can until I bumped into someone. Daniel!
"Wow (y/n) you made it" smiled Daniel.
I started so hesitate and breath very heavy.
"(Y/n) what's wrong you ok!" Daniel Hughes me and put his arm around me.
"I-I thought this -this person wa-wa-was following me" I panicked.
"It's ok! Your fine! Your safe now! Come on everyone's waiting"
Daniel put his arm around me and walked me towards the group of 6 guys.
There was Jeremy the red head, Bryan the 6 pack dude, Alex the very tall 5'11 guy, Jason the good looking with blue eyes, Erik the athlete, and last Ben stand up comedy friendly open up dude! They were my friends since elementary. You should see what a big glow up this kids had since 6th grade.
"Alright! (Y/n) let's get this fun started" Alex hugged me very tight and threw me over his shoulder and walked us over to the ticket booth. We all paid in for 40 tickets, including food and drinks.
_________Bennys POV________
Ik this was wrong but I wanted to know where y/n was headed ! She was my girlfriend as I trust her but now and days she doesn't tell me anything anymore. As I walked behind her she realized I was following her but I mean she didn't know it was me so I hid behind a bush as she looked behind her. She started running and I ran behind her. She arrived with this guy! I hid behind a tree and watched as he hugged her and then walked with her while his arm around her! I was pissed! She walked up to a group of 6 guys who took her over to the ticket booth. The whole night I watched her every move with those guys.
_________y/n POV_______
The night was about to shut off. We ate so much snacks and when we went on the rollercoaster we al threw up on everyone and when we got off the ride they banished us from the ride. It was hilarious. Some of the guys went off to some other rides. Daniel and I where left alone walking around.
"I have a confession to say" Daniel took my hands and looked me straight in the eyes. "After knowing you since forever ! I realized you are so unique and perfect! I ... I stared to fall deeply in love with you ! You are so amazing and I think we'd be a perfect couple" Daniel started to lean in and I tried to push back but my lips where to late! He kissed! ME. I freaked out and pushed Daniel off me.
"What happened ! Is it the kiss I'm sorry I'm not such a great kisser" Daniel laughed
"I have a boyfriend! Daniel! You didn't fall in love with me so deeply ok?! This is mad love" I slapped Daniel and walked away. "Oh no! This is mad love" Daniel gripped my arm and pushed me towards his lips smashing them hard on my lips and pinned me down. I couldn't move even if I tried. So I thought quick and bit hard on his lips causing him to bleed because I tasted it. Ew! Ik! "You little uh!" Daniel was about to hit me but it was the other way around. As I opened my eyes, Daniel was on the floor and Benny was standing there glaring hard at Daniel.
________benny POV________
I watched y/n talked to that guy again and minutes past. He kissed her! I was going to attack him but I couldn't handle explain myself and y/n pushed him off her. They started talking and she walked away until he grabbed her and kissed her again. She couldn't move. She bit him and stood there scared and angry. He was about to hit her until I ran up to him and punched him so hard he mocked out cold. "Are you ok?" Y/n was freaking out. "Yeah what are you doing here" she questioned. Crap I'm dead but I had to come clean. "I was following you"
_______y/n POV_____
"I was following you"
The words faded and all I could think of was why and how could you. "Y/n I'm sorry" benny lowered his head. "I don't know what to say"
"I'm sorry! I really am!" Benny tried hugging me but I pushed him. "How?!"
"Now and days you don't tell me anything"
"So you don't trust me now because I don't say much" I smiled and scoffed.
"Well I saved you so you happy"
"No" I walked away but decided to ask the big question.
"Why did you really follow me" I raised an eyebrow of suspiciousness.
"Because..." benny sighed.
"Are you telling me that Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez! Was jealous so he followed me" I laughed and then scoffed again.
" ok so they look older then me and taller and stronger but I wanted to know if you were ok"
"I am and thank you for saving me Prince Charming"
"Whatever" benny scoffed before that.
I looked at Daniel
"I'm sorry dan but I'm fine with friends and after what happened I hope this didn't ruin it"
Benny and I strolled down the streets and live happily ever after! Nah I'm just kidding.
________________________________
Thank you for lots of the votes💓💗💝🌻💚☺️💖🧡💘💕💞💛💙💜😍
Hope you loved this is was recommended and the person who recommended! I hope you are reading! Thank you for recommending I enjoyed writing this just as much as you enjoy reading
Ok ummmm ya..... bye

1371 words