Imagine #29

Imagine you and Benny😩💗‼️
________________________________

How did he know.

August 21, 1995

Today was the 6th day of freshmen. I sat in HR thinking of what happened last Friday. The talk, shakes, fries, and how Benny new the one hung I never told anyone. Chubs. The bell rang and I headed to math. L

"Hey chubby!" Said my y/bsf/n. "Hey u/bsf/n what's up dooms!" I said walking to class. She put my arm around me. "Everyone heard that you and ben 10! We're hanging out Friday!" Said dooms. "What?! How'd they know" I freaked out. "Check your snap ! It's all over it. There pictures of you and Ben 10 at the diner together Friday!" Said dooms giving my a wink. "Oh my" I pulled out my phone the check the pictures and videos. "Oh god" I said in my head. I put my binder next to my face and walked into class. Everyone stared at me. Whispered spread a crossed the room. "Hey chubs over here!" Yelled Benny. I rushed to the desk that was next to Benny. "Did you see what people are posting?!" I whispered. "Oh ya. But that shouldn't bother you" Said Benny smiling. "Your right" I said sighing. "So about that date. Today around 6? At the same diner" asked Benny. "Yeah of course" I said smiling. Benny winked at me and we returned to our same school schedule.

___________________________

"What's up chubs!" Said Mick. We call Micheal Mick for short. "Hey Mick! Glad your here" I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my house and up my room.
"Ok so what should I wear today for my date with Benny" I said nervous biting my lower lip. "Girl relax! Just be you and you should wear what you always do. Go with casual. It doesn't make you look like you don't care and it doesn't make you look like your trying to hard to get his attention and desperate for him!" Said Mick laughing. "Jeez thanks. Anyways your right I should be myself and not freak out. Ok just wait outside please I'll be out soon." I pushed him out and closed the door behind me. "Ok come in!" I yelled. Mick walked in and loved my outfit. "That is an amazing outfit girl!" He said fake crying. I giggled. "You think!" I said checking myself out in the mirror. "Yes!" Said Mick. The door bell rang. "Ok now girl! Be yourself like last Friday and don't be shy or afraid or clumsily just be you girl! Good luck" Said Mick kissing my cheek and leaving my room. I walked down stairs to open the door. "You ready chubs" Said Benny. "Sure am Benny man" I laughed and started walking with Benny.

 "Sure am Benny man" I laughed and started walking with Benny

(His sc story)

(His sc story)

________________________

"Thanks for the date but one question." I said at the stop from my house. "If it's another date yes!" Said benny laughing. I giggled. "How do you know my nickname I mean I never told anyone Benjamin" I said shyly. "Oh that..." Said Benny rubbing his head. "Well you see. I've had a crush on you before high school. I always hear people say chubs. I asked Mick and dooms and they said it was you. So I thought it was cute! So I decided calling you that. I'm sorry if I made you feel offended that I was calling you that and I'm sorry I should've never called you that without you know and without your permission." Said Benny feeling embarrassed and stupid. But he was so cute being a dork and stupid and shy and ugh. "Wow. I should apologize! I'm sorry I asked so harsh. But you really think 'chubs' or 'chubby' or even 'bunny' is a cute nickname for me." I said blushing and looking at the floor. He picked up my head with his finger under my chin and move a strand of hair behind my ear. "Y/n y/l/n , chubs, chubby, bunny, I think every name is cute for you." We slowly got closer.

(Sorry I had too🤣)

(Sorry I had too🤣)

Boom! Fireworks. Anyways we pulled apart. "Smell ya later cutie!" Said Benny letting my waist go. "Catch you later Benny boy" I said blushing.

Part 3 🤣🤣🤣 I can't stop I'm sorry I should jus stop here and like make a book of "Benny x reader! 1995" and just continue there but it sounds like hard work and I'll be busy with that book than this one and I'll probably just delete this book if I make that one. And I live making different stories for this imagine😭 but anyways what y'all think

Requests are always open. Anyways I'm doing fine hbu and I'll make a would you rather for you guys later gn and ya ummmm

Bye.💞💕💗💝💘💖☺️