Imagine #28

Imagine you and Benny 💘‼️😩

________________________________

He was just sitting there. Sharp jawline. Great face. Amazing body. Benny Rodriguez!
Every girls crush in my class and in every freshmen class. I'm not gunna lie, I was one of them. But I was never one OF them. I stared at times. But I'm focused on school more. Every other girl was focused on. Well him.

They run up to him and start fighting over him. My best friend (y/bsf/n) was not a fan. She gags every time she sees him walk in to every class or in the hall. But that's not why I love her. She's amazing! She's chill, funny, tomboy, and just so smart. She hates THOSE girls and that's one of the most things I like about her.

The school bell rang and I was shocked but packed my bag and walked out. "Hey chubs!" Yelled Michael. He was my gay friend. "Hey!" I smiled. "Omg! Did u see him in class today! What a hottie!" Squealed Michael. I chuckled and walked over to my locker. "Too bad he's straight and likes, ugh, baseball" shivered Michael. He was never into those sports and he was also I smart, amazing, funny, and unique friend of mine. "Anyways ! Cute boy at 4 o' clock ! Chow!" Yelled Michael blowing a kiss. I laughed and shoved my books in my bag.

*slam!*

"Oh if it isn't chubby!" My best friend (y/bsf/n) Yelled in the hall laughing. "Keep your voice down dooms day!" I chuckled punching her arm. "Ok so first order of business! Talk to him today! Like now!" Said (y/bsf/n) putting an arm around your neck. "Ok dooms I'll do it just ! Personal space next time!" I said throwing her arm off my shoulder. "Ok chubs! I have some cute skater boys to talk to rn! See ya" said dooms kissing my cheek and walking away. I laughed and wiped my cheek.

I call her dooms because well she's loud. But she's a great amazing friend. She's not trans! She's tomboy. She hates girly things but she's a girl who loves guys! Goes through the same things as girls, dresses properly like them, and she does something like them.

As I walked around the halls finding a vending machine. I passed by a classroom full of 19-25 girls in there. (Ofc it was for benny) I rolled my eyes and managed to find a vending machine. I placed my dollar in and chose (y/f/c) |/your fav candy\|

I pushed the button. As the candy was coming out it got STUCK! I banged the vending machine but it didn't want to come out. I sighed and banged my head on the screen.

"Heh um. Let me help"

I looked up and say Benny.

"Yeah um. Go ahead. Be my guest but just a warning I tried and I didn't want to um....."

When he banged the screen the candy fell.

"Come out" I whispered.

"Thanks. I'm (y-"

"(Y/n) I know we have all the same classes. I know you exist chubs! Heh I notice you stare much. But your different from these OTHER girls. Now you are like those OTHER girls because you stare and you think I don't know u exist but your very different." Benny chuckled.

God those eyes and that cute voice and those cute eyes! Shut up!!!!

"Uh ya thanks for that. I'll take it as a compliment. Thanks for your help too."

The bell rang

"Gotta go!" I said smiling and trying to play it safe. Walking backwards.

"Hey! Chubs we have classes together so why don't I walk you there with me" he shrugged his shoulders and smiled.
"Why not" I said smiling after shoving food in my mouth.

After school——
Benny and I talked the rest of the school hours. "Wanna go eat something chubs" asked benny.
"Sure"

We ended up in a cafe. Very vintage and such 80s vibes. He was wearing a dodgers cap, flannel, tucked in white shirt, denims, and PF flyers. I wore mom jeans with PF flyers and a tucked in black shirt. We were kinda matching but in a very aesthetic way.

We are fries and milkshakes and talked hours of baseball and our past, present, and future. Benny wants to play baseball. I want to (y/f/c) |/your/ future/ career\|

After cafe——

"Thanks for the food! Jet!" I said walking up my house porch. "No problem chubs" chuckled Benny. As I walked in Benny grabbed my arm. "Before you go in there. Smiling like crazy and telling everyone about today. I have one question to ask"
My heart dropped in seconds
"Do you call this a date? Cause I mean. After today. I felt very close to you then I've ever known you and if it is then I'd like to do it again sometime" Said Benny smiling.

"Wow! Jet! Are you asking me to another 'date'" I laughed and nodded to the question.
"Sure! I would like to do it again too" I smiled.
He kissed my cheek and walked off.

He was right!!
I walked in there!
SMILING LIKE CRAZY
TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT IT
But I never told anyone that my nickname was chubs so I don't know how Benny could've know.

________________________________

A/n
Part 2 ⁉️
Anyways how's your life going??
I'm fine. Schools boring and exhausting
I just finished watching

To all the boys I've loved before

If you have not watch it! I suggest you do. Anyways so ummm ya ......
Bye