Imagine #47

Imagine going out on a date with Benny.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Saturday. 9:45

I checked my phone and notice I had zero notifications...again. I laid in bed for a good half hour checking my socials. Then spent another half hour on Netflix watching (your fav show).
I finally got up after finishing a couple of episodes. "Ugh I'm so tired" I yawned. I walked into my bathroom and did my usual routine. After my shower, I walked out and looked for my outfit. (Choose your outfit)
I walked out to my living room and realized my mom was also there, I awkwardly walked in, thinking about last night and how I stood up all night reading fanfics about my fictional character railing me. (Chile!🏃‍♀️)
"Hey! No good morning? Hi mom? How did you sleep?" My mom said sarcastically. "Hi, good morning mom" I said with a big smile. "So..." my mom said with a smirk. "What?" I asked. "Soooo!" My mom said dragging the word. "No seriously what?" I asked. "Ugh! Are you ready for today? Did he text? What time will he be here?" My mom said happily. "Ohh! Oh shit!" I yelled quietly. "Excuse me" my mom said with an eyebrow raised. "Sorry" I said covering my mouth. "You forgot ?" My mom asked. "Yea! I was u-" you stopped yourself before exposing yourself. "What?" My mom asked. "Yea, I forgot. Sorry" I said. "He hasn't texted me yet" I said turning around from the island table and opened the cabins to grab (your favorite cereal). "Ok. Well let me know when he does" my mom said getting up from the table and going to her room. I sighed and continued to serve myself cereal. After half an hour pass, I get a message from "benny 🧢"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
_____________________________
hey dummy. sorry for the late text I slept |
late. i'll be by your place in 30-40 mins. |
____________________________ |

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I smiled at my phone like an idiot reading the message over and over again. "Mom!" I yelled running to her room. After ANOTHER half hour passed, I checked myself out and made some last touches to my looks. "What do you think?" I asked my mom. "Amazing! Beautiful! Spectacular!" My mom said hugging me. "Ok ok this isn't my wedding day no need to be dramatic" I said rolling my eyes. "Oh but I have to! It's your first date ever! And maybe even your boyfriend!" My mom said kissing me all over my face. The door knocked. My heart sank. "I'll go get it" my mom said running to the door. I turned over to the mirror and took a deep breath. "I've got this. You've got this." I left my room and walked over to were my mom stood.

Benny's POV

"Hi! You must be Benny, right?" Her mother asked with a big smile. "Yes. Nice to meet you, is y/n here?" I asked. "Hey" she said slowly coming out from behind her mother. "Hey" I said with a smile. "Oh. These are for you Miss y/l/n" I said pulling out flowers from behind. "Oh wow! Thank you" her mother said. "Anyways we should get going. Don't wanna be late for the movie" y/n said leaving the house. "Oh ok! Bye! Don't come home too late" her mother chuckled. "Bye mom! Love you!" Yelled back y/n. "To be honest those were meant for you but.." I said with a nervous chuckle. "It's fine" she said. We walked to my car in silence. "Here let me get that for you" I said running to the passengers side and opening the door for her. "Thank you" she said. I walked to my side and drove straight to the movies. "So what movie do you wanna watch ?" I asked. "I've really wanted to watch (movie of your choice)" she said sitting stiffly. "Oh that movie ?! I've seen the trailer before ! I've been wanting to watch that one as well" I said. "Really ?" She said cracking a smile. I looked at her for a second and smiled. "Yeah ! I've seen so many of the trailers and conspiracies about it" I said. "Same. I've seen .." she continued to talk and go on about the details and facts about the movie. I smiled the whole way there listening to her talk and ramble on about it.

Y/Ns POV (suggest playing the song to this)

I went on about the movie trailer and glad that someone else had seen it and was dying to see it. My friends could never. "I'm sorry I probably sound really annoying now" I said as I sunk in my seat, feeling self conscious. He laughed. I mean wow that laugh. "It's ok. Keep talking, I like it" he said parking the car and turning his full attention onto me. My ears started to heat up and my heart began to race. "Stay cool!" I said to myself. "Oh wow! We're here" I chuckled nervously. He smirked and got out of the car. "Stupid!" I whispered. He opened the door for me. "Thank you" I said getting out of the car. He slowly grabbed my hand and smiled. "Come on!" he said and began to run. I began to laugh and run out of breathe at the same time. We finally made it to the theater. "Wait here" he said and went off to buy our tickets. "Ok" I said sitting on a bench waiting. "Hey" he said sitting close to me. "So our movie starts at 4. We have a couples minutes to spare, do you wanna eat before or after the movie ?" He asked. "After is good for me unless you want to eat before. Did you eat this morning by the way ?" I asked. "I did. Thank you for asking" he said smiling. "Oh ok. So then after it is" I said. "Here, I know I place we can go to spare time" he said placing his hand out. I grabbed his hand and he escorted us inside the theaters and towards a photo booth. He began to pay the booth and choose a background. The first photo was pretty awkward. Really far from each other and just smiling. The second photo, he got closer and began to look at me. The third photo he grabbed my face. "I really want to kiss you" he whispered, staring at my lips. "Ok" I said softly. The last photo. We sat there staring at each other, his hand placed on my left check. "I probably never told you this in person but your really pretty" he said chuckling. I smiled. "So um what time is it ?" He asked. "3:50" I said looking at my phone. "Do you want anything from the concession stand before we go in ?" He asked. "Um yeah" I said. "Alright" he said smiling. He grabbed 2 copies of the photos and gave one to me. "We look pretty hot here" he said leaning into my ear and whispering those words to me. I looked at the last photo, trying to keep my cool. "Lord have mercy" I said to myself. "I mean wow! His side profile!" I said to myself again.

After the movies and dinner

"Thank you for tonight" I said siting in his car, in front of my house. "Actually thank you. This is something ... I'll never forget" he said leaning in for a kiss. I leaned in too. "We kissed in his car!" I squealed inside my head. "I'll get the door for you" he said getting out and opening it. "Goodnight y/n" he said smiling. "Good night Benny" I said kissing his cheek before walking up to my front door. "Hey mom y/n's here!" Yelled smalls. I turned around to see Benny leaning against his car smiling. I shook my head, rolled my eyes playfully, and walked inside.

__________________________________________________

I'm so sorry if you cringed at this. I tried so hard to make it realistic but not too realistic. Anyways I was geeking over this while writing it ahhh! Also ummm let me know if you want a POC image. Because probably some of the readers are POC and wondering how are they related to smalls😭 so I'm really sorry for that. And don't attack me about the timing either!please! Anyways thank you for reading love y'all. <3

April 5
Monday
12:03 pm