Author's Note

Hi, it Burnt Witch

  XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO  

Thank you to those of you who have stuck around this far.

I've really gained confidence in showcasing my writing through this, even if this is just a smaller project. 

That being said, I want to time sometimes to rethink the second half of this book. I had an idea, but then came up with something better and I think you guys deserve my best work. The next update should be back around late February/March because I want to improve and finish the story.

More news, I have an idea for a spin-off, perhaps 300 years from the current, Twisted/Our Fatal Flaws universe, so tell me if you're interested in that.

Also, I'm making updates to the chapters, just fixing spelling errors and the like so if you see that, don't mind it because the first half of the story will not be changing. There will however in a couple of weeks be a part two that will not have the same tone as the first half. I'm hoping to make it much darker and deeper so I can showcase Imani as a character more with some interesting growth. And for Jonah too. 

Thanks to all of you.

Lots of love,

Burnt Witch

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO