"No drama's, hope you're looking after my Jen though!"

"Yeah, she's a great girl!" he smiled at me. Angus and Gemma didn't know Mason's sexual orientation, I didn't feel it was my place to tell them, so they were probably curious on our relationship status too. "Yeah I'm Mason, thanks for letting me stay with you guys!" he extended his hand to Gemma, and she brushed it off and hugged him.

"We hug here in England, no need to be so formal! You're more than welcome to stay whenever you're in town, if you're a friend of Jen's than you're a friend of ours!" I was happy Gemma was being so welcoming of him. Since she didn't know if Mason and I were anything more than friends, I was a little weary she'd be dismissing of him considering I used to date her brother.

"Thanks guy's, I really do appreciate it! Jen talks about you two all the time, it'll be good to actually get to know you for a few days!" he helped Angus load the car so we could go. It was early morning and we had rehersal's for the show tomorrow night, this afternoon. I needed sleep, even for a few hours, so I just wanted to get out of here.

Well, sleep was my excuse, but the sooner we left the sooner I could leave the place that held the memories that meant the most to me, yet made me ache inside at the thought of them.

...

"I'll show you up to your room!" Angus grabbed my bags, and Mason took his, walking up the stairs to the room we'd be occupying.

"It's good to have you back Jen, we really have missed having you around, and I know Ha-" she stopped herself from finishing her sentence.

"Gemma it's okay, you can say his name, he is your brother!" I laughed it off like hearing his name didn't kill me inside.

"Yeah but we know he's not just my brother, he meant alot to you too. I just don't want you to think things are going to be weird between us now that you're no longer together. I still love you like a sister," she smiled and assured me things were no different, and I believed her.

"They're not weird Gem, I mean, he's my ex but that doesn't change the fact we're friends. I can handle hearing his name and seeing his picture on your wall," I pointed to the photograph of her and Harry that was framed on the wall next to us. I missed looking at his face, and those dimples, and his green eyes, and..no I had to stop.

"You know if you want to talk about him to me you can, we never really spoke about you breaking up, and he's never opened up to me about it."

"It's just not something I like to think about, nor talk about, but thank-you," I hugged her before Mason and Angus joined us again.

"So are you guy's sharing the bed? Or we can set up a blow up mattress or whatever?" Gemma asked Mason and I. I think this was her way of asking if anything was going on between us.

"No we're fine to share," I answered.

"Oh okay," she looked from me to him as if she were trying to assess whether we were dating or not.

"We're not dating Gemma, we're just good friends," I answered her thoughts.

"It's none of my business," she shook her head.

"Really, we're not, I don't see him in that way, we'll never be more than friends, he's like a brother!" I tried to get through to her.

"Friendzoned!" Angus joked and Mason laughed.

"Jen, you can date other people, just because Harry's my brother you don't need to tip toe around me," Gemma wasn't believing me and I was growing frusterated.

"Gemma we're-"

"I'm gay!" Mason cut me off, and I spun to look at him stunned he would blurt that out. This was something he kept pretty private, but for him to tell Angus and Gemma, it showed he had my back and that meant more to me than Gemma believing me or not.