P18 Death To Us

__

Bellamy had walked alone back to camp that night. Octavia had ran off after her friend but had been stopped by Jasper who was as broken as herself. She couldn't save her friend this time not after what they all saw. Bellamy had been too caught up in his own world to care.

He felt as if he failed, he was completely and utterly confused. Four weeks on the ground and he found himself having Marie more of a priority to him then most people.

He sat in his rigged tent alone, he would always hear Marie from her tent next to his own she would speak soft stories to Sunni at this time of night. The stories soothed him too when he wouldn't be able to fall asleep and she would continued to speak so he would just listen to her so he could sleep.

That night they had banished Murphy completely from camp for both of their deaths. Marie on the other had finished Charlotte's grave swiftly did she dust herself off with a few tears.

She limped her way to where she knew camp would be. Her spear tightly gripped her injured free hand. Her body wanted to give way but she couldn't give up. Blood stained her whole arm and her wound had bleed the remainder of the night.

Her skin fell pale so soon when she was digging Charlotte's grave. But she was determined to get back to camp. Swiftly she pushed herself further up the steep hill. Her body burning at each step.

That night grounders watched from above, sky-girl used grounder weapons and they were surprisingly infatuated by the girl as so was another grounder with both Marie and Octavia. She used earth like objects not of what her people used, so they proceeded to let her be on her way freely. She was injured and they knew she would make it back to camp.

__

Bellamy had entered Marie's tent that night spotting Sterling with the small girl he wanted to see.

Sunni. His eyes watered at the sight of her. He didn't bother to have a grudge upon Sterling at th his time of night, he just needed a soft and calming young Sunni.

"Beamy"

Bellamy sniffed a few tears away as he looked at the girl, Sterling got up from his seating position handing Bellamy, Sunni in the process. He wanted him to have his time with the kid. Most of them knew Bellamy's hidden feelings for the Holmes girl. But none dared to force him to tell her.

Bellamy sighed at the small child who quickly embraced him tightly into her grasp. Sunni adored Bellamy, she too snuggled into him for warmth her head fell into his chest while he gave off a soft and gentle smile in return to the toddle.

"Your Moma would've been very proud Sunshine." Bellamy's voice broke. He just kept breaking without even wanting too.

He shushed the small toddler in his arms calming himself in the process. He didn't need a one night stand tonight he needed Marie and Sunni to be alright.

He needed to stop punishing himself for other people's mistakes.

__

Marie's body slumped into the back section of the campsite her body hit the ground with a loud thud which caused her mind to blank-out at the sound of it. Everyone had fallen asleep except for Sterling

When he had heard on what happened to Marie he couldn't really render the fact, he knew better the believe it yet he had too.

He had been set by the fire, his eyes firmly stuck on the figure he couldn't quick pin out to be. But he only slowly approached them thinking they were some drunk boy or even worse just playing out fucking weird.

"Hey, pssst." Sterling kneeled to Marie's height his eyebrows quivered into a frown.

"Hey, you? You okay?" Sterling didn't get a response and he was soo falling utterly suspicious of the individuals actions.

He was about to stand up and kick the person but so quickly did his eyes adjusted to the spear laying in the dark next to the body. Sterlings mouth ran dry and his blood stained cold.

"BELLAMY!" The boy let out a horsed scream aloud in horror. He couldn't believe his own eyes. He just couldn't. The hair, the arms. The spear. Only one person in camp owned a spear.

"Marie? Hey you've got to wake up?" Sterling didn't wait for a reply. Due to Sterling's previous screams Clarke seemed to have approached outside of the drop-ship alongside Octavia, Jasper, Finn and soon enough. Bellamy.

He had made it out of the Marie's tent, he'd set Sunni down to sleep before exiting the tent, he wondered what the fuss was all about at this time of night. He was anger yet again for no reason at Sterling. But as soon as his eyes fell onto the shorted haired girl laying in Sterlings arms all emotions were filled within each of their minds.

"Holy-fuck."

__

A/N

I'm so sorry this is short, I'm at work so I can't really do as much but I'll be updating as soon as I can. x