P17 Charlotte's Fall / 2

__

Third Person

Marie was set back on the ground her arms at each-side so gentle did Murphy do this to avoid anymore damage before he himself ran off after the young girl. So quickly did Finn notice her laying there next to the rope that Murphy once had around his neck. His instincts came in quickly he didn't want to see one out of the many good people he'd come to know die on him.

Everyone had gone off to chase after Charlotte, Bellamy, Clarke and Jasper. But once Octavia saw Finn she had soon found Marie.

The two made there way to the girl, Octavia's mouth gaped and her eyes watered.

"For once can you not get yourself killed." She retorted in an upset tone, Finn put his index fingers to Marie neck sighing at what he'd felt.

"She's alive, just knocked unconscious." Octavia sighed leaning into the girl.

"We have to get her back to camp before going after your brother." Finn informed lifting Marie with ease in his arms.

"And when you wake up, we are so getting you something to eat Pumpkin." Finn sighed once again as Octavia followed him back up to camp in order to set Marie in his own settled tent. Sunni had been with Sterling the remains of the time and he had been bathing her and caring for her. Octavia and Finn didn't dare say a word they didn't want to fear the young girl.

__

Marie's POV

I'd pushed myself into consciousness clearly did I hate reality. Because once I'd found out where I was and what had happened my mind ran. No one was in what seemed to be a tent I was placed in.

I winced at the the burning sensation behind my head, roughly did I tap it whispering at the open wound. I remembered Murphy, Bellamy, everyone including..

"Charlotte.." My voice stopped and my breathing hitched. I had to stop Murphy. He was going to do something bad to her to have her feel what he had felt.

Swiftly I exited the tent I was in snapping my gaze to see if anyone was in camp, not a soul could be seen and my worries began to set in. I ran for my own tent, racing to retrieve my spear.

I quickly gripped it snaking it under my arm. One thing that lingered my head was that Murphy was right. His rights to my own were completely and utterly different.

I was a mess, whoever put me to sleep cleaned me to the hilt and I was amused. They did well. But the wound seemed to seep through the cloth they had put around my head.

My head ached and my lip fell bruised and purple while my left eye fell swollen. My eyesight was fucked meaning my aim had to be 50% percent and my 50% wasn't at all bad.

I groaned and moaned running or should I say limping to where I heard the most shouting.

"Concentrate Holmes, concentrate." I'd muttered aloud. I had to do this and so I set myself to stop in my tracks. My eyes shut tightly to listen to where I had to go.

"OVER HERE MURPHY OVER HERE!"

__

With the sound of her voice, I had set myself running for it until I'd come to a cliff-side. Everyone was here. The lights from everyone's torches could be seen from the distance. I froze in my standing position trying my best to get closer.

"Hand her over Bellamy!?" Murphy's screams could be heard from before me and as soon as I'd turned my gaze to him my blood ran cold.