P7 Invisible

__

"See you're invisible?" I turned raising my eyes brows at Bellamy's words.

But before I could ask, a soft distant set of moans filled the cold air breaking the tension.

"Jasper!" I rushed racing off to the sound.

"Marie! Get back here." Clarke shouted loudly, but I didn't listen.

I had to get Jasper back safe with Monty. I just had too.

"Moonlight get back here!" I couldn't believe the sight before me.

"Next time you run, tell us." Finn retorted back his hand making contact with my right shoulder.

"What were saying about being Invisible Bellamy."

"Shut up, Wells."

Why the hell were they saying 'invisible' for?

"You should be faster next time." I replied back to Finn my eyes hadn't left Jasper rugged body.

It was tied to a tree, his arms stepped together while they had looped them against the tree stump.

So quickly did I swing into action, easing to retrieve him from the tree.

"Hey, hey Marie stop! Be careful." I kept my eyes on the ground making sure I would step in the right places just in case, traps were set up to kill us.

"What the hell is this?" Bellamy called trailing behind me.

Before I could came up with a witty comment, I was cut off. My legs fell limp and my body was yanked downwards in direction that they did indeed set traps in. My spear had fallen next to Finn who wasn't so far from us.

My heart hurt and my eyes fell wide, hastily did I feel my right arm behind grabbed and yanked upright that included my gaze.

"Marie! Get her up!" My eyes weren't angry and or narrowed up at Bellamy. They were in utter shock.

"I've got you." His reply back made my heart and hope rise before his pulled me quickly up and on the ground.

"You okay." I nodded quickly.

"Yeah, yeah. F-fine I'm fine." I replied back shoving away Finn and Clarke.

"I'm fine." I stumble again avoiding eye contact while I pushed myself to grab my spear.

I couldn't look at Bellamy.

"We-we just need to get him down." My pants fell on deaf ears, the lot of them seemed so worried. I clenched my jaw covering the actions that happened moments ago.

"Like now!" I harshly spat.

"I'll climb up there and cut the vines." Finn added nodding his head.

"I'll come with you." I said wanting nothing more then to avoid Bellamy.

"No, you're staying here. Murphy come on. You look after her." Finn had mentioned to Bellamy in which I didn't hear or see a reaction.

I just kept my eyes on Jasper for the meantime.

"Medicine.. why would they save his life just to string him up as live bait?" I scanned over Jaspers appearance while Wells admired the the tree and how he was tied.

"They're trying to catch us." I replied back. Standing between Wells and Clarke. Murmuring the response as I walked.

"And they're doing one hell of a good job." I muttered lowly.

We watched Murphy climb the tree, I couldn't help but to direct him.

"Murphy more to the right you'll slip, if you move so fast so slow it down a bit okay." Murphy nodded softly trying to untie the vines from Jaspers arms.

"Didn't point you out to care, Holmes."

"Next time I won't warn you." I responded coldly back.

"Be careful." Clarke yelled.

[distant growing]

"What the hell was that?" Murphy questioned setting me to also fall confused.

"Grounders?" Bellamy replied, but I knew better.

"No, I-its an animal." Bellamy and I had trailed apart from one another. Clearly confused.

"Look." My head snapped to the snarling panther, set only a few feet from us.

I looked at it, then at Bellamy.

"Bellamy get out of the way!" I grunted. I couldn't get to him in time and they all knew it.

"Bellamy gun!" Clarke screamed. I sighed.

He had the gun. But as soon as Bellamy slid his jacket up. The gun was gone and my heart dropped again.

The sound of the gun fired off filling our ears, but it wasn't from Bellamy it was from Wells.

The panther was hit a few times, but like every other gun the bullets to it seemed to run out so quickly, leaving him with nothing.

"Bellamy come to me! Now!" I warned directing him to turn to me in which he did.

"Marie this would be a good time to throw that spear!" Wells retorted.

Bellamy ran for me, while I did the same.

"Do you even know how to use that?"

With a loud sounded roar my eyesight fell sharp on the lunging Panther, quickly I took action spinning the spear in direct aim to it's head.

He was after Bellamy.

As soon as the spear pierced the Panthers temple, it fell limp centimetres away from where I stood out Bellamy behind me.

We were all panting, my heart raced and my eyes were wide.

"Holy fuck."

"I guess you do know how to through that spear." I expected Bellamy to say this but I was wrong it was Wells.

I planted again sighing.

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"Now she sees you." Bellamy informed beside me.

__