"Hey! I didn't do it!" He responded dramatically.

You were laughing but the feline noticed the distance look in your eyes.

You sighed quietly turning towards Jungkook.

"Ok I'll tell you."

You started tell him every detail you could remember about Park Jimin until the moment you departed.

Jungkook felt his eyes twitch as you started to tell him about Jimin. From what he could tell, the guy was a pretentious asshole. Not only that but his schemes on the black market didn't make him any more likable. However, the thing that really got him was when your started talking about the last night you saw him. He had forced himself on you. Going against your will.

He knew all to well what that felt like, being strapped down to cold metal tables more times than he can count. But the fact that he had done that to you, made his blood boil.

His fists clenched, and his facial features tightened into a dark scowl. He had enough talking about this guy.

You were startled when Jungkook slammed his fists in the table standing up so fast he made his chair go flying behind him.

"Y/n. There's no way you're letting this guy into your home. I won't allow it. We can find another way."

You looked at Jungkook with surprise. Sighing softly, you gently placed your hand over his clenched one.

Your touch seemed to unwind him ever so slightly.

"Jungkook. Do you remember what we talked about last night?"

Oh yes. How could he forget about the comforting way the two of you intertwined your limbs whispering of friendship, promises, and trust.

Trust. You had wanted him to trust you. Because you trusted your friend.

Turning towards Hoseok, the older male was staring intently waiting on the felines next move.

Hoseok knew this would happen. From his first encounter with Jungkook it was easy to decipher the boys attachment to you. He knew any threat to your immediate safety would concern him. Which is why he wanted to wait until after he actually met Jimin to tell him. But after last night, he wasn't going to question your tactics. You were smart and you knew what you were doing. And you were scary when need be.

Jungkook sighed nodding his head. "Ok. I trust you."

You smiled assuringly, helping Jungkook pick up his chair.

"My food is cold." Hoseok pouted, to which you giggled.

A few hours later, Jungkook only sensed the tension in your being rise. He knew you were keeping it cool only for him and Hoseok. He didn't blame you. He understood how you felt more then enough.

His urge to protect you only grew stronger the more anxious you became. He meant what he said this morning. He would do anything to protect you. You were practically already risking your life hiding him, and now you were about to be put into an uncomfortable situation because of him again. Jungkook wanted nothing more then to hold you the way you had held him last nigh and tell you, everything would be alright.

A soft knock on the door and Jungkook could see your soul jump out of your skin.

Standing up at the same time as Hoseok, he gave you a reassuring look before heading to the front door alone.

Your heart beat quickened for a short second before you felt Jungkooks rough fingers interlace with your own. He squeezed gently as he stood only slightly in front of you.