"Of course. Theres a costume party for our workers at the movie set. It's to celebrate ending our filming. Weird right?" Leo laughed.

I smiled. Amanda Johnson watching me and Leo have couple costumes? It's a yes for me.

I grinned at Leo," Okay. Wait here while I change?" I smiled. I walked past him but stopped when he suddenly grabbed onto my arm, making me turn towards him.

"By the way, when you asked who I was, who were you expecting?" He narrowed his eyes, leaning forward. I didn't move back. I liked Leo this close.

"No one. I was just creeped out by a scary movie." I lied.

"Oh, so you aren't cheating on me?" He narrowed his eyes. I raised an eyebrow.

"Why...would I cheat on you?"

"I don't know." He sighed, moving his hand from my arm to my hand, playing with my fingers,"I just don't want you to leave me."

I smiled. How cute.

"Don't worry. I'll never break up with you." I smiled up at him sweetly. He smiled back," I won't break up with you either."
He leaned in, waiting for a kiss. I laughed before putting my hand on his lips.

"I'm going to change." I smiled, walking away. He rolled his eyes.
-
Leo and I arrived at a building, our eyes looking up at it.

"Woah." I mumbled, looking around. I remember this place from when Jacky and I snuck in here that one time. I smiled at that.

"Let's go!" Leo said casually, intertwining his fingers with yours and walking towards the door. I followed along, admiring him. He was so cool sometimes.

As soon as Leo and I entered the building, Leo was immediately greeted by many actors. I smiled and said hi also, Leo introducing me as his girlfriend.

"Woah. She's pretty." One of the guys said. I smiled back, feeling self conscious. Leo tightened his grip on my hand.

"You guys suit each other well." Another person said.

I smiled harder at the compliment. Leo said thank you, before I turned my head and spotted Amanda looking over at us, her eyes narrowed and her arms crossed. Leo didn't notice as her and I had a little stare down, which got interrupted as more people came to greet us.

It was the middle of the party, and Leo and I were drinking lightly. We were sitting around a circle table, a couple of people sitting with us. Including Amanda.

Me and Leo were talking and smiling, his hand and mine intertwined on my lap when suddenly she spoke up.

"Leo, can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked, her eyes only looking at him. He paused, and glanced over at me. I looked at him, secretly telling him not to go. I didn't trust her.

"Yeah." Leo said to my surprise. He stood up, leaving me dumbfounded.

He leaned down, whispering in my ear," Don't be jealous. It's just work."

I huffed. It's not just work. Amanda likes him. It's not her job to like him.

I watched as her and Leo walked away, leaving me bored and anxious. What would they even be talking about?

{Leo's P.O.V}
I walked with Amanda, careful to keep my distance. She stopped once we were outside, the cool air hitting our faces. I felt bad for leaving Marlie inside. But, this wasn't serious.