Chapter Twelve

((Read Authors note.))

Lukes P.O.V.

Waking up next to Holland made me smile. I could feel her legs tangled into mine, and her breath was soft and warm against my chest. I took in how beautiful she looked for as long as I could, and a few seconds later she shifted and opened her eyes. 

"Fuck, good morning." She mumbled, pulling us apart. She stretched and I could tell sometime in the night she put on my t-shirt before sleeping. I sat up myself and wrapped my arms around her waist before pulling her in. 

"How'd you sleep?" 

"Suprisingly good, you snore pretty loud though."

"I do not!" I fought back and she looked up at me smiling to let me know she was only joking.

"You did quite the number on me last night, Mr. Hemmings. I'm pretty sore."

I responded by placing her lips on hers, and pulled her on top of me. I held her there for a really long time, and she let her hands roam around my hair. 

"I like kissing you." I mumbled into her neck when we finally broke apart.

"I like kissing you too." She agreed. 

"No, I mean I like kissing you where I did last night." I laughed. She looked up at me with wide eyes. 

"I liked that too." She said kissing my chest. 

"You know what else I like? I like when you get jealous and tease me." 

"I like when you don't try to make me jealous." 

"I like how you punish me when I do though, in fact, I like it so much, I might do it some more." 

Her eyes narrowed at me. "Next time you try that I'll punish Ash instead." 

Jealousy started gushing into my veins when I heard his name. I love Ash, but sometime he doesn't really think with his head, well he thinks with one head but not the one attached to his neck. 

I took the opportunity to turn us over so I hovered her. "Don't make me remind you who you belong too. You're mine."

I instantly pushed her legs open and pushed my fingers into her. She let out a loud moan and I pulled my fingers out. "Luke, what the fuck, keep going."

"Tell me who you belong too." I stutter. I try not to get turned on myself but with Holland laying under me moaning, it's hard  not to.

"I'm yours Luke, please." 

I push back into her and she bucks her hips. I bring my lips to her neck and listen to her muffled moans. I feel myself hardening into my boxers. She scratched at my back and pushed me out. 

"What's wrong?" I ask, looking down at my fingers.

"I don't want to, you know, like this. We should, uh, we can-" I smirked at her stumbling on her words and pushed off of her. I grabbed my wallet out of my jeans and pulled out another condom. I see the one from the night before and step around it. I jumped back on the bed and rolled over onto her again. She took the tin packet from my hand and opened it, before stuffing her hand into my boxers and rolling it up. I instantly tense at her touch. She moves her hands back to my hair and pushed herself up to work on my neck. 

I kicked off my boxers and took my hands between her thighs spreading them farther and placing myself inside. I let just my tip enter and she moaned and I thought if I got any harder I would explode. I pushed in and her back arched. I could feel her around me and I began thrusting. I felt her nails doing a number on my back. Her legs wrapped around me pushing me in farther and I could feel myself on the verge of release. She moaned now and I knew this time she would come as well. I let myself get sloppy and I felt myself fill up the condom and pulled out. She let out a breath. 

"Did you-"

She nodded in response and threw my shirt back on and stood up searching the floor for her panties, which she then put on as well. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said crawling back into bed next to me. I laid next to her and kissed her head. 

"If you ever want to stop, just tell me, okay baby? I don't want to hurt you." 

"Luke, I'm okay, really." 

"I can tell you're lying." 

"Shut up, I'm not." 

"Holland."

"Luke."

"Please?"

She took a few deep and turned over so she wasn't facing me. "It scares me, this does, I can't control myself around you."

I chuckled, and she turned around swatting my chest. "I'm sorry baby, I can't control myself around you either."

"I don't want to ruin our friendship by one of us catching feelings."

"Lets just not like each other." 

"Wow, Luke, thats enlightening, you really just changed this whole thing around." She said sarastically. 

"Okay, well if we like each other, we just won't tell each other." 

"Alright, but what if-"

I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers. Her lips were soft and inviting, and I didn't deepen it, I just left it as a peck. 

"Do you like me Holland?" 

"Of course I do Luke."

"No, do you like me more than you should as a friend?" 

"No, I guess not."

"See, we're fine."

"Do you like me Luke?" 

"Of course not."

I wish I was telling the truth.

A/N: OKAY REALLY SHORT FILLER BUT MY FRIENDS ARE SLEEPING OVER SO I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS UP BEFORE THEY GET HERE. I'm gonna update again tomorrow but it will be more and not a filler. Also, I'm thinking of either adding in parts in Ash and Remi's POV's so you can see whats happening with them, but idk, I might test it or something tell me what you think in the comments.