"Oh man, I would love to but I'm not sure I can move anymore. That was some wild hot sex we just got done doing, and I'm beat. Sad to say, I never thought that would ever come out of my mouth." He said grinning.

"Good, because I'm sore." She giggled.

Even though it was late, after the hot and long sweaty sex they just had she wanted to clean up, she then headed for the shower. It didn't take long until Ryker found his way into the shower with Talia.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a giggle. She was all lathered up in soap and couldn't help but giggle when his hands started to wash the soap off, moving his hand down to her pussy.

"Helping." He grinned.

"Helping? Looks like to me that you're trying to get me excited."

"Just conserving water is all." He grinned again, he pulled her in for a kiss while using his hands to wash her up.

"Uh huh." She moaned into his mouth. She pulled away as she bit and sucked onto his lower lip. "I'm not so sure I can do any more tonight." His fingers slid down the opening of her pussy and gently rubbed her clit, causing her to pant and pressed her hands back against the wall, holding her up.

"I didn't think so either, but there's something about you that I just can't help, I just cannot control myself around you."

He lifted her up and pressed her against the wall thrusting inside her, his thrusts were hard and fast, both of them panting and moaning while steaming up the bathroom more than it already was.

After their love making session again, they finally hit the bed, she fell asleep quickly in his arms, he laid there thinking again even though they have been together for such a short time, he knew that she was the one.

******

Ryker's time was up with his boss and knew he had to go in and let him know that Christopher was in custody, but first he wanted to take a trip to see Christopher and try and get what he could out of him.

Ryker dropped Talia off with her parents and headed for the jail. When he got there he was approached by an officer "Someone was just here asking to speak with Christopher, you didn't send someone here did you?"

"Really? Who?" He asked in shock "The only people that know he's here is my friend Clint which you know, and myself."

"I'm not sure who it was, never seen him before. I explained that he was in lockdown and wasn't allowed to see anybody."

"Well thank you, if I have anyone coming to see him you'll know."

Ryker was taken to a secured room, he waited for Christopher to come in. Ryker heard the door open, and in came Christopher with his wrists and ankles shackled together. He sat down across from Ryker and stared him down.

"Who else works for you?" Ryker asked politely.

"Nobody works for me." He smirked.

"Bullshit... who the fuck works for you?" Ryker then said, demanding that he tell him.

Christopher leaned forward getting face to face with Ryker "Like I just said.. nobody fucking works for me."

"Alright... tell me this, who else do you work with?"

He laughed "You actually think that I'm just going to tell you? Well you're wrong. You're not getting anything out of me."

Ryker sighed and leaned back in the chair looking Christopher in the eyes "Tell me about Dante and Javier."

"You really are something aren't you? You think you're this big hotshot guy that gets what he wants, finds a damsel in distress and tries to give her the world. You're her knight in shining armour aren't you... Tell me this.. does she even know who you really are?"