"I love you Sasuke." He repeated.

The raven leaned down being an inch away from the blond lips.

"One more time." He whispered.

"I love you Sasuke." Naruto repeated.

"I love you more." Sasuke confessed, before he captured the blonds lips for his own.

The kiss was soft, but demanding, loving, and kind. It was a kiss that spoke many words that the both embraced. Those three words have a special meaning. Sasuke knew that the blond was in love with him, since he had let him sleep with him. He knew he didn’t have to hear those words to know, but on the other hand they sounded so sweet escaping the blonds rosy lips.

Knock Knock Knock!!

"S-S-Sasuke…the…door." Naruto moaned out though the kiss, as the raven wanted to taste the blonds sweet lips more.

He pulled Naruto to the side of the bed not breaking the kiss, then lifted him up making the blond wrap his smooth legs around the ravens waist. He carried him to the restroom where he placed Naruto on the carpet that was dark blue on the side of the shower, not once breaking the kiss. He growled breaking away from his cute panting blond, he pecked the blonds lips softly, and slowly, before he approached the door. On his way he picked up his boxers slipping them on, before he opened the door. The door revealed Kiba with red silky pajamas.

"Morning Sasuke breakfast is ready." Kiba greeted with a toothy grin.

He grinned seeing the raven in only his boxers.

'Damn! I should of bet on it I knew it!' He cursed in his mind, but nonetheless he was happy for the two, because it was about time.

"Anyway hurry up, or your food will get cold." Kiba urged, before walking away.

Sasuke shut the door then drew a mischievous smirk on his lips, as he approached the restroom. His ears caught the water falling the glass door was fogged up only outlining the blonds very curved figure. The raven eyes trailed every curve, the most curve was his plumped butt, that felt, so tight, and firm. Sasuke licked his lips feeling his manhood, becoming hard. He threw of his boxers slowly opening the door to sneak in silently. He hooked his tone arms around the blond waist, feeling him tense then relax, as he continued to scrub the front of his body. Sasuke's lips parted letting a sigh escape his lips, as he felt the hot water droplets tear down his back. He bit his lip feeling the blonds hot back pressed against his chest engulfing the heat. Sasuke wasn’t one for hot showers, but next to Naruto he felt so pleasured to being pressed against him. He nuzzled his pale perfect nose into the crook of the blonds neck engulfing the cinnamon, and peach scent. The two took a nice shower scrubbing each others body, as well as melting into each loving kiss. Naruto being with raven felt for the first time loved, and cared for. He took notice of the feeling senescing a different embrace then the love he felt, and gave from his friends.

Naruto frowned a bit, knowing that the girls, and Iruka were probably going sick with madness about his location. Its seemed odd why he prefer to stay was Sasuke he felt this odd bond with him, that was deeper, and definitely more connected then the others. He knew the feeling was love, but it the warmness in his heart was new to him, but felt like it was there before.

"Baby?"

Naruto looked up to witness soft onyx eyes.

"What's wrong?" Sasuke asked moving his hands to cup the blonds whiskered cheeks.

"I…" He started.

"You can tell my anything." Sasuke reassured softly earning a comforting smile from the blond.