Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I woke to the sound of my phone bleeping. Shit. It was 5 in the morning. I had 21 missed calls from the boys and the girls. I had some messages too. And a voice mail.

I lifted my arm to listen to the voice mail when I realised an arm was wrapped securely around my waist. Memories of last night floated back to my mind. I realised I was still naked though. Whoops.

Pressing the phone to my ear I heard a very angry Liam.

'Emma where the fuck are you? We cant find Niall or you any where! I'm gonna fucking kill you to when we find you! Everyones looking for you guys! When u get this come home please. We're all worried sick!'

Uh oh I'm in big trouble. Especially when he realises Niall and I have been together all night.

Just then my phone rung causing Niall to wake up. He sat up pulling one of the many blankets around him. He was smiling at me. I shyly smiled back and answered the phone.

'Hello?'

'Emma where have you been!!'

'Oh hi Zayn.

'Hi? Hi! You and Niall have been missing all fucking night!'

'Hmpf and?'

'And? What have you to been doing. Actually don't tell me I don't want to know!'

'if they were doing anything I'll kill them' I heard Liam say in the backround causing me to laugh

'Where have you guys been?'

'IT doesn't matter, we're adults you guys don't have to act like we're 10 and worry we're we are okay? It's none of your business and tell Liam to wise up! He's not my bloody dad I don't need bloody takin care of! And stop looking for us. We'll be home soon. We'll come to liams later okay? Just chill out.' I told Zayn before hanging up, sighing and lying down again.

I pulled the blanket up under my chin as it had fallen down round my waist.

'Were dead you know?' Niall said laughing and lying down next to me.

'Itll be fine.'

I snuggled into him. I could feel his warm clammy skin against mine.

I started smiling.

'Why are you smiling?' niall asked laughing and kissing my forehead.

'Just remembering last night.'

'Im that good am I?'

'Better'

We lay in silence of a while.

'Niall?'

'yeah?'

'We had sex and Liam's going to kill us'

'Well I kinda figured that.'

'And we did it in a tree house that Liam and I used to play in when we were kids... If I ever come back here I'm not going to think of my childhood I'm going to think of sleeping with you!' I said starting to laugh.

'Is that a bad thing?' Niall whispered sounding sort of worried.

'Anything but it'

'Good'

'I guess I should at least put some form of clothes on' I said sighing and sitting up.

'Im so hungry' I suddenly blurted out while pulling my dress on.