Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Ever heard the saying absence makes the heart grow fonder? You don't realise how true that is until your dealing with it.

I guess I miss him thats all. Who wouldn't? His laugh, his smile, his touch, his kiss, his voice. It's like a drug.

Time has went by extremely slowly. 42 days is a long time. Too me anyway.

We've been on Skype every night. I've spoke to him on the phone every morning and we are constantly texting. On regular occasions ive been talking to the others on Skype too! I text them all everyday though. I miss them all. So does the girls.

Nat had to go back to Wolverhampton but she promised she'll be back for when the boys come home. Danielle's been away dancing and Eleanor's been with family. I've been keeping busy with university. I've done more art in this time than I've ever done. I have a routine for everyday (not including the two that I have university)

9:00 wake up, go and eat anything I can find.

9:45 go for a swim. It's supposed to help labour or something?

11:00 eat some more.

11:30 have a shower, get ready, that kind of thing.

12:30 Ring Niall

1pm Go for a walk, sometimes around the shops, other times down the driveway.

2:00 eat some lunch

2:30 Ring Liam.

3:00 Do art

5:30 Make dinner and watch TV

7:30 Go on twitter, or do something to pass the time.

8:30 have a snack

9:00 Skype with Niall and sometimes the other guys.

11:30/ 12:00 Cry at how my much I miss Niall and the lads

1:00 try and sleep.

Its a boring routine really, a lot of eating. My bump is slowly growing and it's starting to get a little noticeable. Which worries me. Niall is constantly looking to see it which makes me laugh.

Oh yeah, wanna know the exciting part? It's been 35days since I last seen him. 35. That means there home next Friday. For 17days!! Time has gone by extremely slowly. It's dragged by.

I have met up with Danielle a few days, same with Natasha. I've had shopping days with Dani and I went down and stayed a few nights in Wolverhampton. I had to be careful though. Niall and I had promised not to tell our parents till Christmas. They know about Niall though. Mum said I never shut up about him. That it was Niall this and Niall that.

I knew she'd like him though.

And I've stopped writing in my diary. I've decided that if Niall and I are going to have an honest relationship then I need to stop worrying. It's working so far. I guess. I've told him pretty much everything that's happened since he was away. Not that it was much.

I rely on his story's. He always has loads and the 2 and a half to 3 hours we spent talking goes extremely fast. Unfortunately.

We're meeting the boys at the airport next week. 7 days. I couldn't stop thinking about it. One Week. Till I see his beautiful face. I really couldn't wait.

It had just turned 8:55. I made my way upstairs till log into Skype. Turning the lights off as I walked up stairs I hummed a tune.

I got into my room and lay on the bed, turning on my laptop. I logged into Skype. It said Nialls name then a green icon beside it.