~nightfall

Chapter fifty-one

Katherine's POV

**

"What are you going to do with my child?" My voice laden with fears as I stared back at my dad's dark feature staring at me.

I can see that he is trying so hard not to flare up. He looked more enraged than ever.

"Are you by any means trying to tell me that someone else is responsible for your pregnancy and not Obi?" his hand was twitching by his side as he stood glaring at me.

"Obi was just trying to cover for me dad!. He didn't get me pregnant" looking up at him.

"Tell me it's not that kid from earlier Katherine" his face a mask of fury.

"His name is Lavi dad and he is a good kid and I ....."

"....Don't even say that word out loud before I beat it down your throat" he yelled pointing at me.

I bite down at my lower lips as a tear slip down my cheek.

Why am I even crying when I knew he was sure going to yell and scream at me. He will never accept this child. It's even obvious that Lavi's parent are not in support of him either.

Gosh!

"You're going to get me to abort ain't you?" Looking back at my father with pleading eyes as I held my breath hoping he'd say no.

"You want to hear me say you can keep it don't you? Well guess what? No daughter of mine is going to have a bastard under my roof so get that absurd idea out of your head cos am ridding you of that burden" pointing at my stomach and I flinch back in shock

"My child is not a bastard dad! He has a father and you Know it so let me decide it fate! I want to keep this child please... Just let me" I cried!

"You're even more naive than I thought! I mean look at you,pregnant at seventeen! How the hell did it come to this?.... Your mom would have had my throat for this... I should have left you there when you wanted to stay back; non of this would have happened"

"It's not your fault dad! I choose this. Please don't blame yourself for my mistake" I pleaded even more with tears trickling down my cheek.

"No you're wrong! This is all my fault. I gave you too much liberty to do whatever you wanted and now am going to correct this myself"

"No please no" holding up my hand in front of me to keep him away.

"You're going to do the right thing Katherine so stop fighting cos it's useless"

"What right thing dad? You're going to kill your own grandchild don't you get it?" I practically yelled at him.

He took a threatening step towards me and stood an inch from me as he glared down at my obviously frightened figure sprawled on the floor.

"Don't you dare refer to that bastard as my grandchild cos it's non existent to me" he snarled

.

.

.

More tears continued to slip as his word sank deeper into my mind. Three months ago, he was okay with me keeping this child and the moment he realized that it's someone else? He went back to breathing fire on me?

Hell...

I bet the difference was in the fact that Obi was his friend son and I can have a child out of wedlock with him and not Lavi!.

More hell...

"No I won't do it! Kill me if you want but you're not killing my child" I countered back with my arms crossing my chest.

"Yes you will do as I say!. You have until nightfall to prepare yourself"

His voice was loud and crystal clear before he walked out through the door. And he meant every damn thing as well.

What do I do now...

I can't let him kill my child..

No,I won't!

Aunt Nene dashed in through the door with a tray of food and found me crying on the floor.

"What happened child... Why are you crying?" Wrapping her arm around me the moment she placed the food on the stool.

"He is going to kill my child Aunt!" I cried hysterically on her shoulder.

"No he won't! Calm down"

"Yes he will Aunt! ..please I need your phone" I pleaded

"I think I left it at the kitchen. Let me go get it" hurrying towards the door.

Lavi!

I need to call him as soon as possible!

"I need to get out of here Aunt... Please you have to help me" I begged as I struggled to my feet but she held me back.

"You can't leave my dear... Let me speak with your father please"

I doubt if he will listen to her but whatever it takes am getting out of here!

"Okay" wiping my tears with my back hand.

"I'll be back okay?"

"Okay"

She gave me a wry smile as she left through the door. I smiled back at her in return as I continued to blink back more tears that threatens to cloud my vision.

She has gone through so much trouble for me and I can't even understand why!

I hope I can pay her back some day but for now I have to be brave!

I reach for my bag pack and grab a handful of clothes from the wardrobe and stashed it inside with my mom's picture and anything I could lay my hands on..

I need to get out of here!

End!

A/N

Book 2 has finally come to an end guys....😇😆

Xoxo Agnesomalia