009

[ 妬ましい ]

"Girl, you look dead."

"I can't sleep."

"Why?"

"Because I'm dating an enchanting creature."

Sana regrets asking. Knowing Momo over the years it is very typical of her to say random shits out of nowhere. It's simple, the more complicated Momo's feelings are the more bullshit she produces.

Sana scratch her neck in confusion while eyeing her lovesick best friend from head to toe. Sana slammed shut the shoes locker hard making everyone startle.

"You okay there?"

Momo asked. Sana look at her with a big smile.

"Stop thinking about your creature and lets get to class!"

Momo frowns while Sana is now dragging her down the hallway towards their class. They both stop at the sight of Mina and that guy who has a slight crush on Momo. It's now Sana's turn to frown because she could literally feel the couple are eye-raping each other.

"Sorry we're late for homeroom," Sana excused themselves and continue dragging Momo away when she was stopped by that guy who is supposedly a side character.

"Wanna have lunch together?"

"We both have to clean our club room, sorry."

Sana is pretty much annoyed of the fiery gazes the couple throwing on each other. Her annoyance is increasing by seconds because of this guy what is his name again?

"Oh, okay then. Momo, I'll walk you home later."

"No!"

"What?"

Both Momo and Mina exclaimed at the same time. Not staying lowkey, are we?

"I mean, we are walking together. Stop flirting."

Mina somehow snapped.

"The three of you?"

He looks at Sana. Sana quickly shake her head.

"I have things to do. Only the two of them."

"Oh."

This is not concluding, Sana thought. She sighed loudly as she came up with a new idea.

"Hey, what is your name again?"

"Sena Izumi."

"I think I'll be needing a hand later. Do you mind?"

His face literally glows at the favor causing Sana to flinch, weirded out by his reaction.

"Nope. I'll help you."

He smiles so brightly Sana flinch again.

"Okay then. See you."

Sana furrows her eyebrows in confusion by her reactions to the guy. Was it him being annoying or just her feeling uncomfortable?

"I see what you did there~"

Momo pokes Sana's cheek a few times as they enter the class.

"You were trying to get rid of Izumi so that Mina and I could get our quality time, right?"

Sana squint her eyes giving a judging look to Momo.

"You seem like not in a good mood tho. What happened, Sana-chan?"

"I don't know. I'm just annoyed of everything today."

"Including me?"

"Especially you."

Momo pouts and make all sorts of cute yet annoying voices only receiving a smack in the face from Sana.

a/n - rushed filler yikes just to bring izumi back into the plot and a salty sanake rip