006

[ 暖かい ]

"SANA!!"

It never cross Momo's mind of how Sana had to put her phone away from her ear because one thing for sure is Momo never greets like a decent human being. It's either Momo shouting Sana's name or mumbling inhuman words, never your normal moshi moshi.

"WHAT SHOULD I DO?!"

Sana rubs her sleepy eyes half-heartedly as she walks into her kitchen in search for breakfast.

"Do what?"

"MINA IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE!!"

"Cool. Enjoy your date then," ended with a yawn, Sana really wanted to shrugg Momo off as soon as possible.

"IT'S RAINING OUTSIDE! HOW CAN WE GO FOR A DATE?!"

"You always can have a house-date or something like that, I don't know what it's called."

Sana scratch her face adding another yawn as Momo fell into silence for a few seconds.

"Hey," Momo whispers.

"Yeah?"

"I'm a great definition of a lesbian in heat, don't you realize?"

Sana then spaced out for a moment before her eyes widen as she gasps.

"OH MY GOD THIS IS DANGEROUS I'M COMING!!"

"Come in."

Momo assured Mina into her house as her mind is filling up with infinite fantasies as she would always found in the shoujo manga she loves to read.

What if she suddenly pull me for a kiss?

What if she suddenly pin me down?

What if she's a dom like I wished for?

What if she's actually a bottom, which is a turn off for me, but I still like her?

What if I'm the one who pin her down?

WHaT iF?!!

"Hey, Momo. Someone's at the door."

Momo quickly snapped off from her wild fantasies as she walk to the door. As soon as she opens the door, Sana barged into the house in a panic state.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING EACH OTHER ALREADY?"

"What?"

Both Momo and Mina look at each other awkwardly.

"THANK GOD YOU GUYS ARE STILL VIRGINS!"

"Sana! I think I need some explanations."

Momo literally drags Sana into the kitchen, away from Mina.

"Why are you here?!"

"I was just checking on your cherry. Is it poppin' soon?"

"I hope so."

Momo blurted the answer automatically and regrets it split second later.

"EIIIII~"

"NO! What I mean is, tHiS iS sUPPoSed tO bE mY dAtE isn't it?"

Sana casually search through the cabinet, grabbing a hot choco instant mixture and a mug.

"Yes, of course. I'll be here on my mission of eavesdropping and you guys could have fun as if I'm not here. Sounds good?"

Sana sits down at the kitchen counter with the hot choco and a smug face.

"That is all? You won't bother us?"

"Nope. Maybe I'll tape if you guys are getting steamy," Sana shrugs her shoulders.

"Sell it to me then."

"Deal. Now, bring this hot choco to her and melt her heart! Go go!!"

a/n - hey guys sorry for the long hiatus, i've finally graduated high school yeyy so yeah irregular updates still lmao