002

[ 友達 ]

"What's with your red face?"

Sana pinch both Momo's cheeks so hard it become redder.

"First, you ran off after asking for whoever's name, either the Sena guy or the Myoui girl-"

Momo choked on her spit.

"Second, you ran off while blushing. What the hell is this, Hirai Momo. You better have some tea to serve me."

Momo blush more and starts to panic, not knowing to say what her mouth keeps on opens and shut repeatedly in silence. Sana squint her eyes.

"Hey. You're Hirai, right?"

Momo shrieked and stutter at the moment she turn around finding Mina is right behind her. Sana quickly cover Momo for any unnecessary ugliness that could be seen by Mina.

"You ran off so I was worried that Izumi might freaked you out. You okay?"

"No! I-I mean, YES I'M FINE."

It was damn awkward. They stare at each other for a few moments before Mina break it off with a laugh.

"You're so funny. Oh yeah, can I get your email address?"

"H-Huh?"

"I mean, obviously Izumi is hitting on you. You're not taken, are you?"

"N-No."

"Good. Let's just go with the flow, him as the admirer and me as the messenger. Still, it would be nice to be friends with you."

Mina never notice the sudden change in Momo's mood from excitement to confusion. Momo is lost due to current situation, she's not sure what is really happening and how she should react to this.

"Now, we can talk more. See you around, Momo--I can call you that, can't I?"

Momo snapped out of her trance and give Mina a big smile. Her mood swayed once again thanks to Mina's sweet voice calling her by her first name.

"Momo's a very cute name tho."

Mina flash a smile before walk away to her class.

"Sana."

"Yeah?"

"Tissue. My nose is bleeding,"

"MOMO ARE YOU ON FEVER--"

"I think I'm hopelessly in love."

Sana stunned. She never thought that Momo would finally say the word love when she never do anything seriously.

"Sena Izumi?"

Momo shakes her head with a big foolish smile while staring at the hallway where Mina walked away.

"You're gay?"

"Pretty much."

Sana once again became speechless.

"You like girls?"

"Only her,"

"You're into boobs?"

"What?"

"Just making sure I'm not your type."

"You're cute tho."

Momo then received a half-hearted slap from Sana.

"What was that for?"

"A turn off for you from me because I'm freaking out."

"I love you."

"That's gay. Come on, class is starting."

Momo let herself being pull by Sana, faking sobs and groaning all the way in frustration.

"I love Mina."

"I know."

[ ✖ ]

a/n ; obvious filler chap yikes