005.5

[ special chap. 運命 ]

"Hey, let's play together!"

Mina was silently sulking by herself in a corner of the gym during P.E when Momo first came to her. It was already in the middle of October yet Mina was having a hard time fitting in with her new class. All years long since kindergarten she was in the first class but she dropped out when she entered the third grade.

"Momo-chan! Stop talking with that girl or else you'll get the stupid disease!"

That's what her classmates been calling her, a girl with stupid disease, for dropping out from the top class straight to the bottom.

"There's no such thing as a stupid disease!"

Mina knew this girl. The loud friendly cute girl with big eyes, one of a kind voice and her signature bangs.

"Come on! Don't let them liars get you. Smile more and god will hear you out!"

Mina was hesitant. She stared into Momo's offered hand, scared for no reason. Momo radiated more positivity without realising it's scaring Mina even more.

Mina never knew it became her biggest regret in life. She never accepted Momo's offer. She left Momo hanging. She ran away. She moved away.

Too traumatised she thought that moving to America would be the best way for her to start anew.

Momo weirded out by the gloomy girl yet her curiosity never grew. She never had the interest in the girl and Mina was forgotten throughout Momo's life up till that fated moment,

"W-What's your name?"

Mina picked up her pace once she set her foot in the foreign land. More chances ahead found. Ballet, singing, new friends, social interactions, and yet her childhood memory stucked in her head.

"That really indeed sounds like a first love story that would never be real,"

"You need to do something with this childhood lovesick of yours. You rejected so many guys and girls because of this Momo girl."

"I can't help it. This strange feeling of loyalty or something is very possessive."

"You sure you're straight?"

"Bisexual, I guess?"

It snapped. Out of the blue, Mina became so determined of searching for the girl she could never move on from. Mina personally moved back to Japan, reunited with her cousin Izumi, and enrolled in the most potential high school where the girl might be.

The moment she haven't even started the searching, the targeted subject came to her by herself.

"W-What's your name?"

"Myoui Mina,"

Mina knew this might be a start for a new chapter of her life. She finally stepped into Momo's frame of environment circle until,

"I'm falling for that girl earlier."

"Hirai?"

"She's cute. Help me this one time, Mina."

Anxiety started to get Mina. Have not she expect it would turn out like this, Izumi having interest in Momo.

"Sure."

That's the best for now, she thought yet Momo suprise her even more.

"Why not only us? A girls day out sounds fun,"

"I'm not straight, I'm very gay! So stop giving hopes to Izumi."

Momo is filling up her mind. Suprises, out of expectations, and such honesty. Mina is giving in to this mysterious feeling of attachment growing inside her being with Momo.

"You sure you're straight?"

She's unsure.

[ ✖ ]