When we arrived at the hotel I was in shock again at the view we had. The sun's rays were shining through the blinds and creating a glow inside the room. The whole room had a prestigious vibe with the royalty looking bed heads, sheets and design.

"I don't know if you're comfortable sleeping with me but I only got one room for us."

"Did you really think I'd want to stay by myself?"

He thought about it and I playfully punched him.

I sat down on the bed and ran my hands along the fine material of the sheets. He watched me, trying to figure out if I liked this.

"I set up an appointment for you at the spa, also set one for you to get your hair and nails done. I also got you everything you need to go to the New Years party with me."

"Where will that be?"

"In the ballroom of this hotel."

"Elijah, you know how I feel about you spending so much money on me," I whined.

"Why? I told you to stop worrying about the money. My family and I are worth millions of dollars and our money is never ending. I'm sure my bank account won't mind if I spend a couple of hundreds on my girlfriend."

"I don't know," I frowned.

He walks towards me with calculated strides. His Italian loafers clinking across the floor before he makes a stop in front of me. He tilted my head up with his index finger and thumb making me look at him.

"You're beautiful, and I love how headstrong you are. But I just want to show you all that life has to offer," He says while leaning his forehead on mine.

He pecks my lips before pulling away from me.

"Unpack your stuff and get ready, I'm going to be downstairs sorting something out with the manager I'll be back," he said and then he left the room.

I go directly to the bathroom and then I take off my clothes and begin my shower.

After my fifteen minute shower, I wrapped myself in a white towel provided in the bathroom and I used a small one to wrap my hair.

I opened my bag to take out my clothes but I realize it's not mine when I see the many Armani dress shirts and slacks. I knew we shouldn't have got similar bags.

My hand touched something hard and before I could stop my curiosity got the better of me.

I started pulling it out of the duffel bag and unwrapped it slowly from the shirt it was hidden in.

When a part of it is revealed and a silver of light shone on the dangerous black object in my hand I'm in shock.

The first thing that flashes across my mind is who the hell am I dating?

Did he bring me here to kill me?

Because if so, then my mother was right about something not being right with him.

I unravelled it further revealing fully the black lethal object.

I shook my head in disbelief going to put it back in the bag but I hear the door rattling.