Arc 1 - Chapter 6 " Im not"

Start from the beginning

Old man: But to think a kid was able to injure someone like Lucy is already awesome in its way.

Ingrid: Wouldn't this incident create a mess?

Old man: I guess.

(Knock knock)

Old man: Come in.

Lucy: Good afternoon.

Old man: Talking about the dev-

Melissa: It's because of me!

Old man:?

Ingrid:?

~~~

Lucy: So he was telling the truth.

Old man: Melissa?

-----Clinic-----

Nurse: Seems you're good to go, try not to fight while you're still recovering.

Arthur: Okay.

As soon as I finished packing up the sun was about to set, I needed a place to settle in.

Arthur: Do you know a place to sleep?

Nurse: Inns? They're located in the third district.

Arthur: And where is that?

Nurse: Just go straight left from the road, if you want the guard could guide you.

Arthur: Thanks.

I was guided by the nurse outside then she talked with a guard beside the door. After a while, I followed the guard behind his back.

After a few minutes we reached an inn, then the guard left without saying any word.

"Midnight Inn"

After examining the inn from the outside I went into the inn fortunately, there were only a few customers. I went straight to the counter, I was met by an old man and a girl probably his daughter.

Arthur: Are there any rooms available?

Old man: Of course, how many nights are you staying?

Arthur: I'll be settling for a while so maybe about five days?

Old man: Will you be eating here?

Arthur: Yes.

Old man: Okay that would be fifteen silvers, three silvers per day, and you can eat for two silvers for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Lulu, guide him to his room.

Lulu: Okay.

I was guided by a girl that was almost the same height as me, we went upstairs and continued to the last room.

Lulu: This is your room, here key.

I took the key from her, the key had MN imprinted on it.

Arthur: Where can I take a bath?

Lulu: Lulu doesn't know, ask Papa.

Arthur: Okay, you can go now.

The room has one bed and a table with a chair near the glass window, and a closet near the bed. As soon as I lay down on my bed I immediately fell asleep.

(Knock knock)

I woke up because of the sound of someone knocking, I slowly stood up and wall towards the door. I felt something weird, not because of someone knocking in the middle of the night but because I felt something dangerous behind the door.

Unfortunately, there weren't peepholes to peek at the outside.

Arthur: Who's there?

No answer. I took my sword and slowly opened the door, it revealed no one. I checked the hallway and no one was present, I went back to my room and closed the door.