Arc 1 - Chapter 6 " Im not"

Start from the beginning

"Wind boost"

I used a simple wind spell that boosts your jump, I successfully landed on the top of the ice wall. I looked outside and people were staring at me and the wall below me, I looked backward, and unfortunately, it was too late she cast another spell. I tried to dodge but it was fast.

I was sent flying in the air by the force of the icicle and fell head first to the ground. People were looking at me with frightened face because of the icicle that pierced my feet, I looked behind me and the ice wall was melting. I could see her figure coming from the alley, I tried to stand but couldn't. No blood was gushing out since it was freezed the moment it drips.

She was walking toward me holding a sword, this time I could feel her bloodlust, it was suffocating. As she came closer to me, my head was getting blurry, I couldn't think clearly. I saw her raising her sword against me, and I fainted. Swords clashing against each other were the last thing I heard.

-----

Man's voice: Well, what do we have here princess?

Lucy: Knight Sion?

-----Clinic-----

I woke up to an unfamiliar view, my head was still hazy. I tried to sit but couldn't.

Nurse: Stay put, even though we healed your wounds you're still exhausted. You shouldn't push yourself, your body is quite fragile.

Arthur: My feet hurt.

Nurse: Frostbite, a side effect of ice magic that was kept intact with someone's body. Someone should've treated you earlier.

Arthur: When will I be discharged?

Nurse: About a few hours since your wounds weren't that serious. So stay put and rest.

-----Adventurers Guild-----

Old man: Are you sure that these results belong to a kid?

Melissa: Yes I'm sure, he didn't seem to carry any device that would interfere with the results.

Old man: Any news on his whereabouts?

Melissa: There's still no news from Ingrid. Is his results a big deal?

Old man: Well, his answers on the questionnaire were interesting for an answer of a kid. But what surprised me was him having the ability to use multiple elements. Two or three elements are the average, using four and five means you're blessed or you're a genius. But being able to use more than that is almost impossible

Melissa: Then how about you?

Old man: I can only use five elements, the only person to have a record to use more than five elements in this era is none other than the former hero, Liz.

(Knock knock)

Old man: Come in.

Ingrid: I found him, he was taken to a clinic in the third district.

Old man: Why was he taken to a clinic?

Ingrid: It seems he clashed with Lucy, the princess of the Ice Elves from the north.

Melissa: . . . .

Old man: To think he attacked someone like her, so what happened?

Ingrid: He sustained injuries to his head and feet, while Lucy only got a scar on her face.

Melissa: . . . . .

Old man: Is everything alright Melissa?

Melissa: Yes...