Beam turn his body to the side and grab the bully's waist before hoisting him up and throw him to the floor. The crowd when silence seeing such thing. The boy is the strongest Beta among the ten years old cub. But he was beaten by the seemingly week Omega.

That's the moment when everything change. It marks the new beginning of the sole Omega. He no longer cower in fear when facing his bullies. He might not be able to beat an Alpha, but taking down any Beta in his age, is as simple as a cake.

Some kids tried to befriended him again after that. However, the Omega's heart have hardened.

He avoided everyone, his peers, the pack, his family. The Omega keep to himself, guarding his own being.

The boy's parent can only follows their son's wishes. They blame themselves, partly for not being able to stand up for their own son when they clearly know what happen.

"Beam..."

On the dining table, the boy who is pushing around his food look up when his father call for him.

"Today you will start your training. We're sorry for it took so long to get you your trainer. After all, you are the first Omega since forever."

The boy just nod a little, seemingly to listen intently. His father shares another look with his mother, asking her to continue for him.

"Your trainer asked you to meet him at the cabin by the creek. He will be staying there. Eat up, Beamie. You will need your energy for today."

----------

Forth POV

He looks so different now, but still the same.

Beam Baramee. Beamie.

He is my best friend.

Was.

"Hey, where do you think the Omega is going?"

I keep my attention toward the boy, who was making his way to the narrow walkway, heading to the forest. I frown seeing him there, thinking that he might want to skip today's training. It is almost time for our classes.

After any cubs turn twelve, we will have separate classes for Alpha and Beta. Since he is the only Omega in our pack, he have been trained with the rest of the other Beta. After all, he has proven his strength by beating up Josh.

Josh, Joshua, the strongest Beta among my age and was almost sure to be picked as my Second- in- Command when I take my father's place. But then, the Omega is stronger than him. He has beaten him not once nor twice, but every single time they meet.

Nobody seems to be stopping him when the Omega walks further into the woods. I need to get him, the class is starting soon.

"Hey, where you're going?"

Speak of the devil. Josh stop me from leaving, blocking my view towards the Omega. I raise my brows, pushing my chin towards the boy behind him.

"Oh Beam? He's going to his training with a new trainer. They finally found him someone so he's not going to train with us anymore."

Oh, so... I can't watch him here any longer?

----------

To my dearest readers,

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for waiting for this book to be updated. 😂

To be honest, I'm kinda afraid to write a ForthBeam fanfic. There are a lot of great ff on them so I don't want to tarnish their image.

But... I have a ff on Phayo and another on MingKit (My most popular) so I think it's time to write a ForthBeam fanfic.

😂😂😂😂😂

On a side note:

To new readers, welcome...

If you haven't follow me or my other book, this is my 2019 resolution.

This fanfic is not my main work so it will have only one chapter a week. But... this week is special... Since I fail to update last week🙇

Okies... I need to start writing on my other books.

Until then,

Bubye

💖 J