I wasn't even a bit shy when he took off my clothes, no... Infact, it felt like it was our normal thing... It felt like it wasn't the first time- and of course it wasn't the first and most certainly wouldn't even dare to be the last.

I felt weird tingles wherever his hands grazed, it was the most appealing feeling.

I've read about the first encounter you get with sex... They say it was painful, but for some reasons, I trusted Emeliano to make it less painful.

If it was actually possible for it to be less painful.

His hands were everywhere on my body, my stomach, my hair, in between my legs, my breast, my waist... Everywhere...

It was the most wonderful feeling... Better than anything I'd ever imagined.

My moans and his were mixed together to form beautiful music... Yes, music.

"Why are you stalling? I'm not a kid, get it over with... This is torture." I murmured.

"Patience." He mumbled with a kiss. "I don't want it to end. So patience." He lips landed on mine again, he tasted so delicious as ever, so soft and gentle. "I want to savor this moment... Kiss you everywhere." His lips moved from mine, down my to neck again, to my chest... His hands caressed one of my breast, and his lips blessed the other one with his delicious kisses.

My heart increased its pace as a loud moan escaped my lips.

My body shivered like crazy as his kisses drew down to my stomach, then to my over sensitive flesh.

"Oh God..." I moaned out.

My breathing became uneven as he continued to tease me with his hands and tongue...

My moans were no longer in hiding...

When he lips came to mine again? I tasted myself on him.

"Emeliano, that was torture." I forced out.

"No. That was pleasure." He smirked. Killing my heart and body with his over intense kisses and touches.

He rose up a little bit, reaching for something on the small wooden stand beside his bed. A condom.

He expertly rolled it on himself, leaning down to place a kiss my lips, his eyes seeking permission.

I felt myself give a, 'I'm ready nod.'

Just when I thought I was going to die? He took me in softly... But the pain was still excruciating.

My fingers dipped into his flesh as he tried to reduce the pain by kissing me...

It worked, but the pain was still ever present... But it still felt good and it was still blissful at the end.

And honestly, there was no mistaking the fact that this was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

________

Day 13

Last night was utterly and completely wonderful... Beautiful and worth remembering... I woke up to find myself alone in bed, but I was not so sad because he left a small note for me.