36

Vote and Comment:-)

You may continue...

36
Rebecca's pov

Day 10

Four days, I have just four days left, and I was still not ready to leave... The funniest part was that I knew why.

I still wasn't ready to accept the why, it just didn't feel like the best time to harbor these feelings for Emeliano, it was too fast, just too soon... It wasn't supposed to be happening this way, you can't just like a person in ten days- that's just weird... Is it?

It is, right?

Maybe I was beginning to get heart issues or maybe it was because of the fear that came with losing someone- but this was not just someone, this was Emeliano, the crazy guy who had gone to every length to make me loathe him.

But it didn't happen, it was like, the more he tried to push me away, the more I keep coming back to him, and it was wrong- I know I shouldn't pursue this new feeling, whatever it was...

But I can't help it... I can't help the way I felt when I thought something had actually happened to Emeliano, how worried and scared I was, how much tears I shed for the guy who kidnapped me without concrete reasons at first...

The more I got to know him, the more I understood him and the more I wanted him to see me the way I see him.

How do I see him?

Was it the same way I used to look at Mason?

Definitely not.

This was a whole new thing- a whole new feeling that came with a whole new package and as much as I tried to shrug it off, I couldn't bring myself to do that...

I wanted to follow my heart for now- see where it takes me... Where it takes us.

Although, it would be a little bit difficult, but I'm sure I'd be able to handle everything, I'll be able to bring Emeliano out of the shell he made for himself, I'll bring him back to his normal self...

This time, I'll not try to change him because there was actually nothing that needed changing, all I just have to do is bring him back...

It should be easy.

It is true what they say, you don't actually realize the worth of something until you lose it or almost did. This situation only brought out the stupid feeling I've be trying to shrug off... I tried my best to hate Emeliano, I tried my best to frustrate him into letting me go, but it didn't work- and now, all I wanted to do was stay with him... But is that what he wants?

Does he want me to stay? If he actually does want me to stay, why the hell did he tell me to go the other day?

So confusing.

It took me a day to realize that I wasn't really staying because of some Stockholm syndrome feeling, I was staying because of Emeliano... Why? Because I like him... How it happened so suddenly? I have no freaking idea, but I really wanted to keep this feeling... I'll never let it go for anything in the world.