26

Vote and Comment:-)

You may continue...

26
Rebecca's pov

   Day 6

"I can't believe you stooped so low!!! How dare you even think-"

   I stirred in Emeliano's bed, trying to block out the noise that seemed to be coming from downstairs... My eyes were still so heavy and I wasn't exactly planning to wake up, for now...

But the noise downstairs was trying to sweep all the lovely sleepy feeling from my eyes...

Who could be shouting at the top of their lungs, so early in the morning? Why would the hefty guards even allow this chaos?

"You are sick, Emeliano!!! Sick in the head-" the voice of the woman increased in volume-

Wait a minute- did she just say Emeliano? Why would anyone in this mansion be yelling at their boss?

I scrunched my brows, feeling myself waking up.

It could only mean one thing- whoever's lashing Emeliano with words can't be a worker... So if she isn't a worker- Holy Lord of Moses! April's here!

I jumped upright.

I can't believe she came, I can't believe she actually came!!! What am I thinking? Of course she'd come... Last night she sounded so surprised and angry, but she also said something that made me start to rethink the whole situation; she said something about flying back to Orlando,  and that made me add more questions to my list of questions.

Wasn't April in Orlando all along? Isn't she the one Marcos got married to? Or was Emeliano speaking the truth when he said I was getting it all wrong?

Without thinking further, I rushed out of his room and bolted down the staircase, but then I stopped when I took note of a very sick looking Emeliano, holding an ice pack to his head, with a blanket over his body... He was wearing sweat shirt and sweat pants...

Also standing Infront of him was an Angry looking version of a grown up April... She looked even more prettier, her hair was cut short in a shoulder length style that made her whole look stand out, but right now, she looked like she was restraining herself from strangling Emeliano.

  The both of them didn't notice my presence, so I just took the advantage to study the scene carefully.

"I knew you were capable of a lot of things, but I never thought kidnapping was one of them... What's next huh? Murder?" April yelled.

  Emeliano groaned, holding the ice pack closer to his head, he was having a hang over, but what the hell is up with the blankets and sweat cloths?

"April please- you're making my situation worse, can you just shut up for five seconds?" Emeliano managed to let out.

April gasped. "Did you just ask me to shut up?"

Emeliano's eyes widened slightly... "Did I say shut up? Sorry, uh- I meant to say Shut the fuck up!" He yelled, causing him to cough several times, despite being so Angry with him, April groaned and poured water in a glass for him to drink.