His jaw is set sharp, and he takes long strides up the hall towards his bedroom door and I'm lost for what to make of how he's acting.

I wish he could just give me an inkling as to whether this was a good or a bad reaction from him, because he looks so caught up in his own mind he feels a millions miles away again.

By the time we reach his bedroom and get inside it I'm beside myself with what to think, and that's only shot through the roof when he drops me onto the bed like a rag doll, not even giving me time to blink before he's crawled on top of me.

His knees are perched firmly between my legs, holding up his weight on his hands as he stares at me so intensely I wish the bed was made of quick sand and I could just sink into it.

He searches his eyes over my shocked face, looking like he's trying to decipher a secret code in his mind that I have no idea about.

He looks furious, and I want to squirm at the sight. I'd give anything to know what he was thinking right now, because after everything I just told him I feel like like I've got my soul laid bare in front of him while he's locked behind another door.

The look on his face only grows more intense as he darts his eyes over my face like he's trying to piece together a puzzle, one that I still have no clue about.

"I don't understand emotions" he says abruptly, sounding confused by his own words and I try and think about how I can respond but he continues before I get the chance.

"I don't understand...these...feelings"

I watch his face carefully, deciding to not try and ask him anything, he seems far too wound up and I don't want to snap him.

There seems to be this reaccuring inner tormoil back in his eyes and I'd give anything to know what that meant.

It partly sounds like he's talking to me, and partly like he's talking to himself.

He shakes his head like his in disbelief of what he's looking at "You stupid, stupid girl"

Didn't really need to have salt rubbed in my wounds right now, but thanks anyway.

I frown at him, wondering why he needed to throw me on a bed just to insult me "What do you me-"

"No talking, unless I ask you a question" he cuts me off firmly, and my mouth smacks shut again.

Okay then.

My breathing picks up when he slides one of his hands down my arm, grasping my wrist and pinning it next to my head.

"Stupid girl for agreeing to come into that bathroom stall the night I met you" he continues, his words coming out slow and thoughtful, but his voice drops as he goes on.

He repeats the same action with his other hand, pinning my free wrist next to my head and my heart starts to thump faster "Stupid girl for agreeing to come home with me that night all those years ago"

I watch with large eyes as he wets his lips, then clicking his tongue cautioning me "Such a stupid little girl for not staying away from me like you should have"

This was not the reaction I was expecting, and I'm unsure if it's a good or bad one yet, but the way his pupils are enveloping the jade in his eyes has a pit forming in my stomach, so uncomfortable that it's hard to stay still.

He urges my legs further apart with his knees as he slots himself against me between my legs, moving my thighs to rest near his hips.

He bites down on his lip, his brows creasing deeper as he watches my reactions, his hands giving my wrists a gentle but firm squeeze "Stupid for feeling those things for something like me, the silly little innocent mouse caring for the evil snake"