Chapter 7

The boy who was rude to me looked over at me and his eyes widened, I wouldn't blame him. I had sand running down the side of my stomach and mixed in with my hair. It was on my bikini top as well as my shorts; it looked like I was getting ready for a photo shoot. "Hi, my names Chloe " I introduced myself and waved at the boys. The boy who was rude stuttered some but then picked his words up again. "My name is Dustin and this is Jake." He pointed to his friend. "Can we get some pictures?" Lauren looked at them sadly, "The meet and greet is over, buuuuut I guess we can squeeze in a couple photos.

We let them through the gate and both Lauren and I stood there with Dustin, one on each side and smiled at the camera. We took one more with us kissing his cheek and he took the camera from his friend Jake. His face and neck were a slight red and I didn't believe it was from the sun. We smiled for the shot and did the same with Jake as we did with Dustin by kissing his cheek. "It's really hot out here, anyone up for some drinks?" Dustin asked I glanced at Lauren who shrugged. "Yeah that would be cool, hold on a minute."

We scurried back to the tent and I laughed as I grabbed a towel to wipe the sand of my body. "His face was totally red." Lauren laughed and went to the dressing room to change into a pretty sundress meanwhile I peeped out the tent watching Dustin and Jake talk to each other as if they were fan girls about to go to their favorite bands concert. I laughed and slipped off my sandals. I grabbed a silver glittery tank top and decided to wear the shorts I already had on. I didn't change out of the bikini since it was Friday and later Lauren and I were going to go swimming in my family's indoor pool.

I strapped the sandals on again and threaded a few straw particles of sand out of my hair just as Lauren came out. "You look great" I complimented her and she smiled and nodded before I grabbed my phone and she grabbed her purse. I keep my girly wallet in her bag since she says I lose everything and I don't argue with her. One time I lost my charm bracelet and it took me a week later to find it in the food cabinet behind some hidden Famous Amos cookies. We exited the tent and waved the boys over. "Okay so we have to take our cars or our manager will kill us so I guess we'll follow?" Dustin nodded and we walked out to the parking lot. I watched as Dustin and Jake walked over to a silver truck and hopped in. I slid into my Camaro and as Lauren slid into her Charger.

We followed the boys to a little diner not far away. I parked my car beside their truck and slid my sunglasses on. It wasn't that I didn't like the sun it was just I didn't want to be spotted just as I walked into the diner. I met up with Lauren on the sidewalk and we smiled at each other as Dustin held the door open for us. I thanked him and we walked up to a women standing by menus with her eyes stuck on the boys. In all honesty even though I hate saying this I did feel a pang of jealousy. I walked beside Dustin and the girl looked at me as if just now noticing I was here. "How many?" she asked "Four please" Lauren and Jake said at the same time.

I laughed and she sent me a quick glare. The lady grabbed four menus and walked us over to a booth in the corner. Dustin and I sat in one while Lauren and Jake sat in the other. We ordered some drinks mine being a Tahitian Punch, you know the soda. We looked over the menu's for a while and finally decided to order when the same lady from before came by our table at least five times every twenty seconds. Each time she would how her shirt pulled a little lower and her skirt a little higher. In disgust I decided we should order before anything falls out.

We sat talking about random things like summer and vacations. The bell above the front door of the restaurant dinged and I happened to glance over seeing Victoria and one of her friends enter the diner. She looked around until her eyes fell on me. I swear it was as if she knew me disguise or not. She strut over to our table as if she were on a red carpet and tossed her hair dramatically over her shoulder like I imagine a Barbie doll would. "Dustin what are you doing sitting with a low life like her?" Victoria sneered and looked at me with her beady eyes full of disgust. "Vic what are you talking about?" She looked at him as if saying 'really'. "Maddie from school, you know the nerd who you rant about all day long." Oh so he rants about me huh, interesting.

"Victoria shut it, that's not the girl who you're talking about." Jake spoke confidently although I would think he would be afraid of the queen of hell. I smiled showing my clear teeth, retainer free. I smiled, "My names..." "I don't care what your measly name is." She sneered and walked away. "I'm sorry; she's just a girl I go to school with." I nodded my head and sipped some of my soda. The waitress girl came back around. I heard her voice before I even saw her. Lauren looked over and almost choked on her drink. For Christ's sake (No mean intentions) how much more clothing can you shrink!

Anyone could clearly see the lace from her bra sticking out of her barely buttoned shirt. "Everything alright over here?" she asked in a sickly sweet voice I could match to a child's. "We're fine thank you." I said and she walked away, but not before glaring at me. I decided to go to the restroom just as our food arrived. I called Lauren and she pulled out her phone before glancing at me and answering it. She put it up to her ear as I walked to the restroom. She excused herself from the table before the door shut. She walked into the restroom and made sure the door shut behind her. We walked to the back corner of the restroom and she put her phone on speaker.