Mini-Chapter

Student's P.O.V

               Most the students in the parking lot gossiped to their friends about what their fellow classmates had down over the summer. Others talked about random things like bands and classes. "He began working out, and let me tell you he is smoking! I hope he will recognize me!" A girl carrying a heaping pile of school supplies in her arms spoke as she walked with her friends. "Dude Kelly Clarkson is like the hottest singer out now. I mean her voice just gives me the chills with how powerful it is!" A pretty blonde blabbered to her friend about her latest music obsession. Most of the students were socializing with others, unless they sat by themselves. Either shy of jamming to their music.

               No matter what the students were doing all of their attention turned to the outdated mini-van that pulled into the school's parking lot. Some were shocked that the rusty metal vehicle was even going. It looked like it was due for a trip to the junkyard. Everyone stopped talking, too focused on the van to see who would exit it. Shockingly they watched as two average girls got out of the van. "Hey man she's kind of cute" One boy nudged his friend in the arm. "Nawh she's ugly, I mean just look at those glasses. They look like a pair my grandma would wear. Too oversized and out fashioned." The boy shrugged his shoulders. People watched the two girls walk inside the school. As soon as they were inside, gossip began to spread like wildfire.