Morning kisses.

The warmth of the sun seeping through the curtains shining on your shoulder, waking you up from your deep sleep. Slowly opening your eyes, trying to adjust to the brightness in the room, your hand rubbing away the sleep in your eyes. You look over to your right, you find Bucky, your boyfriend still in dreamland, the sun shining behind him, creating a halo around his body. You gently run your fingers through his tousled brown locks, taking in his features slowly and a smile tugged at your lips.

His metal arm stretched out beneath the pillow and the other placed over your waist. You softly plant a kiss on his forehead, accidentally waking him up. When he saw you, he just grinned. "Good morning doll." he said with his hoarse voice, his eyes open and closing trying to wake up.

"Morning Bucky." earning another kiss on his forehead. His arm pulled you in closer to him with his head resting on the crook of your neck, butterflies forming in your stomach, everything he does just makes you fall in love with him all over again.

You found yourself staring at him, you still couldn't believe the fact that this beautiful man is your boyfriend of a year. He tilted his head up to find your eyes when you didn't say anything, his cheeks now blushing red, "What?" he said shyly.

"Nothing--" you paused. "It's just I can't believe your my boyfriend that's all." you press your soft lips against his slightly chapped ones, you felt a smile form on your lips.

"I'll make you believe it." before you reacted, Bucky was hovering over your body, giving you kisses generously all over your face, his stubble brushing on your face making you giggle everytime he kissed you. He gave you one last kiss before he stopped, taking your full lips.

"Now I believe." you said under your breath, followed by a growl coming from his empty tummy. "sound like someone is hungry." you make your way to the side of the bed, pulling on one of his hoodie laying on the floor. It makes his heart flutter when you're in his clothes, your tiny body with an oversized hoodie over it.

"Guilty as charged." he said jokingly.

"Pancakes?" you turned around to face him before you left the room.

"You know me so well." he said, smiling like a little kid.

"Because you're my boyfriend."