2

"I will make that boy mine."

K.TH
Lunch time

That was so embarrassing I thought. I walk over to my locker before going to the cafeteria to put my books down.

After going to my locker unnoticed I head to the cafeteria to find Jin, my only friend since childhood. He's the only person where I act myself. Honestly I'm not as shy as you think I am. Well actually I am shy in front of new people but I'm also very sassy and I can talk for days if I chose to.

I find Jin only to see him sitting with 5 other guys, one of them being the guy who caught me earlier.

Oh no

Jin waves at me and tells me to come over. All eyes are on me. Why does this feel so familiar although this time they aren't states of curiosity but glares. The girls look like they want to rip me apart and some just stare since everybody else was staring. I slowly made my way to the table and Jin introduces me to the others.

"Guys this is Taehyung and he's my childhood friend" Jin starts.

"Hi I'm Namjoon, Jins boyfriend"

"I'm your hope your my hope I'm JHope but call me Hobi"

"Hi new best friend I'm Jimin or Chim or Chimmy or-"

"I'm Yoongi"

"Nice to meet you again princess I'm Jungkook" Jungkook said while smirking.

"Um... yea... please take care of me" I flash my box smile.

"Tae these are the guys we will be sharing a dorm with" Jin said and I was shocked.

"What why?" I say forgetting the other guys were still sitting there.

"Well do you want to live on the streets?" Jin snaps back.

"Puh-lease I'm sure it's safer sleeping on the streets then sleeping with these guys. Look at all the girls just dying to rip me apart"

Jins eyes widen.

"Your right they are going to scratch my beautiful face YOUR SO SMART TAE"

"I'm always smart" I say pretending to flip my imaginary hair.

"Cough"

Both Jin and I turn our heads.

"So you guys aren't moving in?" Jimin asks concerned.

"Didn't know hoodie could talk" Jungkook states still staring at Taehyung.

"Shut up you muscle bunny" Taehyung says.

"What'd you just call me" Jungkook says while furrowing his eyebrows.

Jimin and Hobi were trying their best to hold in their laughter but they just couldn't and exploded with laughter. Teasing Jungkook about the new nickname I gave him.

Time skip to after school

I head to the place we were suppose to meet after school since Jin and I are moving into our new dorm today. Jin used to live with his parents but after finding out I'm moving into a dorm he decided to join me as well.

So I was waiting at the front gate for the others to come. After a couple minutes I see them and we all head to the parking lot together.

"Ok so one of you come with me and the other go with Jungkook" Namjoon says.

Before I can even ask why Jin and I are splitting up, Jungkook drags me by the wrist and throws me a motorcycle helmet? Wait what?

"Why ar-" I was cut off by Jungkook lifting me up with ease on to the motorcycle. He then got on in front of me.

"Hold on" is all he said before he raced out of the parking lot.

I was screaming and quickly grabbed on to his waist tightly. Even though I couldn't see it I knew he was smirking. That evil smirk I hate so much.

We finally reached the dorm. My eyes were still closed and I was still back hugging Jungkook.

"We're here" he said and I open my eyes and quickly let go of him and tried to climb off. Although that's how it sounded. I of course couldn't climb off so easily. Me being so short and weak couldn't lift myself off the motorcycle. Jungkook was already off watching me attempt to climb off. After struggling so much I fall off the motorcycle on to the ground and all I can hear is Jungkooks laughing at me at my failed attempt to climb off.

A car drove in and the others came out of the car (car only has 5 seats so that's why one had to go with Jungkook) and they were greeted with a sight of Taehyung sprawled on the ground. Everybody burst into laughter.

"Haaaahaha Taeee why a-are you on the ground hahha" Jin couldn't stop laughing.

I just glared at them "I thought the ground needed a hug" I stated and that only made them laugh harder.

Sigh I'm so done with this. I got up and brushed the dirt off my clothes.

So the dorm has 4 floors. The first floor has a kitchen and living room plus dining room while the other 3 floors have 2 bedrooms and a bathroom each.

Unfortunately I have to share a floor with the one and only Jungkook. Luck is clearly not on my side...

So this is how everything is:

4th floor
Jungkook and Taehyung
+bathroom

3rd floor
Jimin and Yoongi
+bathroom

2nd floor
Hobi and Jin/Namjoon share a room
+bathroom

1st floor
Kitchen, living room, dining room

So apparently the moving truck isn't coming with our stuff until next week which means we don't have clothes.

When we got inside I headed to my room and decided to lie on my bed and rest. Jin told us dinners at 7 sharp so I still had a couple of hours to do whatever. After my short nap I walked out and I saw Jungkook come out of the bathroom, he must have showered since his hair was wet.

"Go shower there's extra clothes and a towel inside" he says then walks to his room.

I nod then walk into the bathroom. I let the hot water scorch my back and relax. I got out and dried myself. I put the clothes on but the clothes are way too big. The shirt acts as a dress. It exposes my collarbones and slides off my shoulders while the pants don't even fit. Good thing the shirt reaches mid thighs. I walk out without pants on and head to Jungkooks room to see if he has any extra pants I could wear.

Lmao yay this book has 2 votes honestly that gave me enough confidence to keep writing thanks guysss