Life may be Cruel but its very Beautiful. Chapter 1.

HEY I STILL BE DOING MY OTHER STROIES NO NEED TO WORRY.

I JUST WANTED TO DO ANOTHER KACCHANXDEKU.

I STILL BE CALLING MIDORIYA DEKU ALL THE TIME AND BAKUGO AS KACCAHN .

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

************************************

WHAT THE STROY ABOUT

Deku was a well feared villain but no one had a clue who he really was in real life

Deku lived with his villain family and enjoy his new everyday evil life without a care in the world

Kacchan a well know hero who many people loved was always losing to this one villain whenever he met him in a battle or during a job

But what happens when a certain meeting outside of there hidden lives make a spark and new feelings grow .. will they find out who each other really are or shall someone die in the battle of love.

P.S. I dont own the pic .. sadly I dont know who draw it but thank you to them

AT A SMALL FAIR.

"hey, you two dont run so far ahead" my mum yelled with worry but me nor Kacchan really listened we just kept running while we held hands with full smiles. "Kacchan, deku slow down" Kacchan mum katsuki yelled but we still didn't listen we were having two much fun running with each other care for anything else.

Today was the day we got to meet hero's for the first time ever, me and Kacchan dreamed of becoming hero's when we grew up, no we promised each other to become the best hero's ever. But today we get to meet real hero's at the fair and we were going to ask them all the best place to go to become a hero, nothing was going to stop or so i thought back in those days.   

"hello kiddies, what would you like" a hero who been placed as five in the top ten this year know as mother nature said with a smile as me and Kacchan stopped in front of her hand in hand and huge smiles. "how do we become a hero" we both yelled excited and the hero giggle at us. "well there only one place to go if you want to be the best" mother nature said with a grin and pulled a pen out before taking our sighing books. "where, we want to be the best hero's" Kacchan asked with a huge grin and passed out books. "why dont you have a read, I'm sure you both will become great hero's" mother nature smiled and walked away while we both look down at her books. 

U.A. HIGH SCHOOL .. GOOD LUCK BOYS MOTHER NATURE ;)

Was written in both boys books and looked up with greater smiles. "Kacchan lets go to U.A. and become famous hero's" i say with a huge grin like nothing else cared but Kacchan and our dream. "no deku we will be great famous hero's after we go to U.A." Kacchan says with a grin and we both ran over to our mums when we saw them waiting. 

"dont run off on your own, we was so worried about you both" my mum said with a worried smile as she pulled me into a tight hug. "sorry mum" i said with a small smile. "we know your both excited but just dont run too far ahead or we go home" katsuki said with worry as she stopped hugging her son. "we wont dont worry" Kacchan said with worried smile.