"He wasn't always like this." Said another voice. "I'm Pablo by the way."

"Hello Pablo." I turned with a smile. "What do you mean by he wasn't always like this?" I had to ask, I was curious- I couldn't even imagine Emeliano being good.

"He was different, he was Better, but ever since that witch stepped her foot into this mansion, things turned different." Pablo said.

I creased my brows. "And who's this witch?"

I saw Greta giving Pablo the eyes warning look. "You don't need to know that, and besides, it's not our place to tell." Greta told me.

"But why?" I asked.

"We'll get in trouble if we tell, see those guards over there?" Reign whispered to me.

I looked behind me to find two guards looking in our direction. "What about them?" I asked, turning to face her again.

"They're monitoring everything, if we tell, We'll be out of this mansion by tomorrow morning, or maybe in five seconds flat." He said.

I sighed. "Emeliano never tells me anything."

"Why do you want to know anyways? You're here for a different reason, right?" Pablo asked.

Am I? Emeliano clearly told me that I wasn't the Rebecca he was talking about, but why didn't I believe him? Why does it feel like I am here for an entirely different reason? "I don't even know anymore. I just feel like I deserve the right to know the real reason-if, there's a real reason."

Greta smiled at me. "Don't think about it too much- you'll be out of here in no time, this is your third day here, you have just eleven days left..  you'll survive."

"I hope so." I muttered.

After that, I had my breakfast and helped Reign clear the table. We, also took care of the dishes together, it's not like there wasn't any worker available to do that, we just wanted to do it.

Reign was really easy to talk to, she talked like we have been friends for like, ever.

"Is there a garden around the mansion?" I asked her when we finished with the dishes.

"Yeah, wanna see it?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I could really use some fresh air right now." Some fresh garden air.

She smiled at me and led me to the garden, it was away from the mansion, I could already get a whiff of the sweet scent of flowers. My eyes caught the huge garden that was protected by something that looked like a shed, but it was white and huge.

Stepping in, I felt as if I was home again, the beautiful flowers filled my sight, the sweet smell turned my senses into jelly, my love for gardens are undefinable.

"I'll leave you to it, I still have a bunch of work to finish inside the house." Reign informed me.

"Alright." I smiled at her and watched her leave.

Well, I think I just found my new favorite spot in this mansion. The garden was indeed beautiful, it was blessed with so many roses, white lilies and other beautiful flowers.

I picked up a rose flower and inhaled the glorious scent oozing from it.

I wonder if my garden was still flourishing in the Lewis' estate... Did April remember to check on it from time to time? Is it as beautiful as it was when I left?

"If I could get a camera right now, I would take dozens of photos, these are the kind of moments when I wished my eyes could take pictures." I turned to the sound of the deep male voice.

My eyes widened at who I saw.

"Hi Becca- Nice to meet you, again." He said with a breath-taking smile.

"Marcos."

___
Thanks for reading! Follow my Instagram: therebeccayouknow for more!

See ya in the next one!