VIII

Halo's POV

The next morning, I woke up to a sore ass and a fuzzy memory. How did I get in my bed? And why was I naked? Last I knew, I was tutoring Troy, when he closed the- ohhh. Right.

I actually did it. I slept with Troy Steel. And even better, I was the first to sleep with him. Take that, bitches. I turned around, expecting to see the sexy quarterback, but I was alone. I sat up in a panic. Had this been a one night stand and I just didn't realize? Had he just been trying to get into my pants the whole time?

I climbed out of bed, having the decency to put on a pair of clean boxers, then gingerly walked out of my room. I smelled bacon, so I crept downstairs, and I hopefully called out, "Troy?" while clinging to the railing for support, since I was barely on my feet. Within moments, the sandy blonde walked into the living room, a pan of bacon in hand.

"Good morning, sleepy," he said as I let out a sigh of relief. "What, d'you think I had left?" He asked.

"Kinda," I admitted. "I woke up the morning after an amazing night with the guy I've been crushing on all school year and he was missing, what'd you expect me to think?" Troy chuckled.

"Sorry," he said. "I was hoping you'd stay asleep long enough for me to make you breakfast in bed. I should have wrote for you to stay put if you woke up."

"It's ok," I said. "But hey. If we do this, if we become an item, there's no not telling your friends, ok?"

"Of course. But I want to tell Cyran first, cool?" I nodded. "My parents can find out themselves. They don't pay attention to me when they're on business trips, so I won't bother updating them on my love life. If they want to know, they can ask. But I'm not going out of my way to go up to them and say, 'hey mom, dad, I'm gay, as it turns out. And I have a boyfriend, he's the only Emo at school,' ok?"

"Ok. Everyone will be so shocked, the King of Coreville going out with undesirable number one," I giggled.

"You are not undesirable in any way, shape, or form. Especially not shape," Troy purred, grabbing my butt.

"Hey! My ass is still sore from you tearing it open with that giant cock of yours," I griped. Troy chuckled.

"Well, grab a seat and you can have bagels and bacon," Troy said. "I made what I could. I'm no chef." I smiled at my new boyfriend, and took a seat carefully. "Bon appetit," he with a goofy fake-French accent. I giggled.

"Hey, Troy, can we go to school on Monday holding hands?" I asked.

"That sounds like a wondrous idea," Troy said, placing a kiss on my cheek. I blushed, and ate quickly. "Hey, my sweet angel, could we stop by my place if you're up for it?" I nodded. "I want you to meet Cyran. You may have seen him around school last year."

"You can borrow some of my clothes," I said. Troy nodded, then we went to my room, each of us donning a pair of my ripped black jeans, which fit Troy and his smooth curves perfectly, and I put on a light gray shirt and a black hoodie, while I lent Troy a black shirt and matching leather jacket, and damn if I didn't wanna tackle him then and there.

"Let's go, then," Troy said, and I drove us to his place, where he let me in.

"Hey, Cy- oh, mom, dad, perfect timing," Troy said. "The three of you, wait in the living room? I want you to meet somebody." He beckoned for me to come inside, and I nervously stepped in, toying with my lip piercing anxiously. "Hey, it's gonna be fine, love. Don't worry." I nodded, and Troy took me by the hand, pulling me into their huge living room. Calling Troy's family rich was an understatement. Their house was the biggest on the block, and that was saying something in their rich-ass neighborhood. "Guys, this is Halo. He's my... well, to put it simply, he's my boyfriend." His parents stood up with unreadable faces, and for a moment, I was worried that they were going to kick Troy out. Then they pulled both of us into a giant hug.