Is it True?

Shadow's eyes widened as she remembered who Koro was. "What are you going to do?" Shadow asked. "Something dumb I'm sure" Bre replied, she grabbed the scroll hen sprinted out the door towards the rouge wolf tribe. She could smell the scents of then so she knew that she was in their territory. She walked up to the cave entrance and the guards began to charge at her. She jumped over then though and they fell on-top of each other. "Where's Koro!" she yelled and she noticed someone inside of the cave stand up, it was him. He walked towards her, "You dropped something" Bre said as she held out the scroll. He looked at her with a look of annoyance, "You shouldn't take things that don't belong to you." He said as he snatched it and turned around walking to the cave. "Why do you have it though?" Bre said and he stopped.

"It doesn't concern you" He replied. "Yes it does, what's your last name. "Claw, will you go away now?" Bre's heart dropped. How could someone like him be her brother? "Have you been looking for the people in that tree?" she asked, Koro turned around, "Yeah, do you have a problem with that you nosy skank?!" He yelled. "Now now, is that any way to talk to your sister?" Bre said in a cocky tone. Koro dropped the scroll and looked at her with a confused look. "H-How?.." he asked. Bre shrugged, "I was thinking the same thing" Bre said as she turned to walk away. "Wait!" Koro said, "Where's brother? Mom and Dad? Where are they!" "I don't know. I know where brother is but I have no idea where our parents are." "Can I meet him?.." "That's his choice, not mine."

Bre sprinted away, towards her pack. A guard greeted her and informed her that she had a meeting with the elders the next day so she'd need to spend the night in the den. She nodded and went into the cave and slept next to the wolf pile, physical contact wasn't really her forte.

Finn and Shadow where eating the boar until Shadow asked, "When are you going to join a pack?" Finn shrugged, "I'm not sure yet, I just want to be able to do what I want at the moment. Bre is always gone because of her pack, and I would join her pack but I'm not a girl, the only way that I could be in her pack is if she were to combine her pack with another pack but I doubt that'll happen any time soon." Shadow nodded in understanding and agreement. "So, any more missions here lately?" Finn asked. "No, but I'm hoping to have one by the end of the week." Finn nodded and they continued eating then went to bed in their sleeping areas.

The next day Shadow woke up first. She walked to the door and noticed a folded piece of paper in front of it. She smiled as she picked it up. It was a mission. She opened it and read it.

"Dear Shadow Scar, you did brilliantly on your last mission. Your new mission is kind of short notice but your new mission is to assassinate the elder wolf of the Eastern Wolf Tribe. He will be at the Good Luck on your mission. The rewards will be grand if completed."

Shadows heart sank. It would devastate Bre but she had to do it. Winter was coming up and she needed gold to get supplies. She knew that she had to do it. She grabbed her daggers and bow and a few throwing stars. She head out towards East to the Eastern Wolf Tribe.

Bre on the other and was speeding to their den because per usual, she's late. She leaped into the den and slid across the dirt floor. "I'm okay" she said as she brushed the dirt off of her. The elder gave her a disappointed look and continued to talk. "So as I was saying, the population of wolves in the East and West are dropping tremendously due to the birds of paradise." the northern Elder spoke up, "Recently my son and his mate have born a daughter named Ayame, we plan to wed her to an Alpha wolf of a tribe when she's of age. It might be awhile but I thought that I should put it out there." The Eastern Elder nodded, "Thank you for the input" he then turned towards Bre, "We might need you to combine packs or wed some of your members to the Eastern or Western Tribes." Bre shook her head, "That's not my choice to make, it's theirs. I can't force them to love someone that they don't. Arranged mariges suck."

Shadow finally got close enough to the tribe to teleport into a nearby tree. She took a deep breath and dipped an arrow into poison. She put it into the Bow and drew it back, aiming at the Eastern Elder. She clenched her eyes closed and shot then quickly teleported away from where the arrow was shot. Just as she feared the arrow hit its target. Even if the arrow didn't kill him the poison would finish him off.

Everyone in the den rushed to the elders aid but knew that there wasn't any saving him. He knew it as well, "Koga". Everyone was questioning what he meant when he said that. "Make, Koga, Alpha, East..." he began couching up blood. Everyone said their last words to him and he left them, going into a new place.