Sanskar shout on Swara

Hello dear readers❤

Here comes with next part of this ts, hope you all will like this ❤

Recap : Sanskar unknowingly ignored Swara due to Arhaan

Sanskar is working on laptop, Swara come in room from washroom while wiping her face with towel after bath, see Sanskar who is engrossed in his work, didn't listen her footstep, take a deep breath, come forward to him, stand beside him, but Sanskar is still engrossed in his work that didn't notice her, Swara cough fake to gain his attention, Sanskar listened, looks at her being surprised.

Sanskar : ( while holding her hand)
When you came princess, sorry I didn't noticed ( side laptop from his lap to table and make Swara sit on his lap, caress her face lovingly) ) what happened, do you want to say anything ( while sensing by her face expression, Swara smiles listening him, seeing him understanding her inner turmoil by her face expression) .

Swara : ( with hesitation) Sanskar, actually umm, actually Sanskar, today I have appointment with doctor, if you are free, can you please come with me, (hesitation is clearly visible on her face).

Sanskar : ( confused yet hurt seeing her hesitation , with frown on face, confused seeing her hesitate as he never saw her hesitate from him, It's making him feel bad) Why are you hesitate Swara, you are talking to your own husband and why you are asking, you should order me and why I will not go with you, of course, i will go, as It's of yours and our baby 's checkup, of course, I will go , what do you think, I don't care for you and our baby.

Swara : (while explaining, her statement make Sanskar feel bad and guilty) No Sanskar, It's nothing like that, I know you care for me and our baby, It's just that I thought you must be busy with your work and Arhaan 's health.

Sanskar : ( feels bad and guilty listening her words) I know Swara, due to my work and Arhaan, I am not able to give you proper time but it doesn't mean, I don't care for you and our baby, I love you, and our baby, please don't be hesitate, your hesitation make me feel as if I am unknown to you, ( with sad face).

Swara : ( cups his face, in soft tone) I know Sanskar, that you love me and our baby.

Sanskar : ( smile hearing her, hold her hand) we will go to doctor, you get ready, then we will go, ( Swara smiles hearing him about to get up but feels herself on his chest as he pulls her hand toward him) after checkup we will go on a dinner date too, so please wear Saree, as you looks beautiful in Saree. ( Swara lowers eyes with smile, Sanskar smiles seeing her, kiss on her forehead lovingly, Swara close eyes with smile feeling his love on her, hug him while putting head on his chest, Sanskar wrap around her waist while caressing her hairs)

But someone is peeping inside room with hatred and jealousy, the person revealed Kavita who is seeing them with utmost hatred.

Kavita : ( monologue while seeing Swara with hatred) no Swara, I will not let you snatch my Sanskar again from me, you snatched Sanskar once from me but not this time, this time, Sanskar will be mine, and you and your baby have to cry whole life ( with smirk on face thinking something, unknown about someone is watching her).

Outside of hospital ;

Sanskar is walking with Swara being lost in thoughts, Swara see him lost in thoughts, hold his hand to make him come out from his thoughts, Sanskar see her, again looks down.