F O U R T E E N 🌸

M O N D A Y

I think Jordan forgot that I had school today, but I didn't mind at all because I really wasn't ready to go back just yet.

"Where we going?" I asked him as he climbed off the bed. It was 7 AM and he woke me up telling me we have errands to run.

Every time he said that, we drove around doing hood nigga things and making drops. Which I never minded, I just loved spending time with him.

"To handle business mamas. Get ready, and put on something nice." He said to me, walking into the bathroom.

"What you mean?" I asked loudly, but he had already emerged into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I kissed my teeth and got up, digging into the bag I brought over from my cousin's place. I picked out my underclothes and dug some more until I came across a white tank top, light blue capris and a tan coloured kimono.

After taking a shower, I hopped out and got changed before standing in front of the full body mirror, looking at the mess of hair on my head

I had no clue what to do with it.

"Girl what the hell you been staring at for the past five minutes?" Jordan asked, walking up behind me.

"My hair is a mess." I mumbled and picked up some, tossing it over my shoulder.

He ignored me and placed a bunch of kisses on my right cheek while his arms wrapped securely around my body. I smiled and let out a chuckle, basking in the affection he always showed me. "Hurry up mama."

I sighed hard and settled for a simple half up half down hairstyle, which didn't even come out like it's supposed to. But whatever.

I picked up my bag, lipgloss and kimono and left out of the room to see where Jordan was. He was sitting on the living room couch with his phone in hand. He looked so yummy in the most simple outfit. He wore a navy blue Adidas tracksuit with white accents, and a pair of white huaraches.

"How I look?" I asked him, looking at my reflection in the switched off tv

"You aight." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes, snatching up his phone.