F I V E 🌸

Jordan

I woke up the next day anticipating a text or something from Delilah. I had a feeling she wouldn't have returned any of my texts but I wanted to think that maybe she would.

She didn't.

I kissed my teeth and wiped my hand over my face, deciding that whether she liked it or not, I was gonna pull up at her house. I got out my bed and took a long shower. When I got out I changed into a red champion brand t shirt, light blue jeans and some white air forces.

I fixed my hair and sprayed some cologne over myself before grabbing my phone, car keys and wallet and heading out. I hopped into my car and started driving. In no time I was at Delilah's house.

I parked outside for a few minutes before I decided to hit her line. She picked up this time. "Stop calling my damn phoneee Jordan." She whined in a sleepy, raspy voice.

"I'm outside. Come holla at me real quick and I'll leave you alone."

"No." She said simply.

"Five minutes Red. I just wanna see you for five minutes." I pleaded and she sighed hard before hanging up the phone. I laughed and reclined my seat just a little bit as I waited for her to get out of the house.

Within five minutes she was crawling out. Her hands were crossed tightly across her chest and she was clad in lazy clothes which consisted of a big sweater and some spandex shorts. Her hair was in a sloppy bun and some of her hair in the back of her head was spilling out. She looked like she'd been crying due to her puffy nose and swollen eyes.

But damn she looked beautiful. How Lord?

She stood on the pavement outside the passenger seat and peered at me through the window. I rolled it down so she could see me through the tinted glass. "What you want boy?" She asked me in annoyance.

"Where you been? I been tryna call you an-"

"I didn't wanna talk. And how you got my number Jordan?"

"Don't worry bout it lil nigga. Get in the car let go get something to eat." I said and reached over to open the door for her to get in.

"First of all I'm a mess right now. Second of all I'm not even hungry."

"Go change then. We'll drive around til you get hungry." I said looking away from her and straight ahead at the road as I relaxed in my seat, waiting for her to go back in the house.

"Jordan I'm not tryna-"

"I'm not leaving here til you get in this car man so hurry up." I said cutting her off. She kissed her teeth and stomped away from the car and into her house. I cheesed and winded the glass back up before putting on some music as I waited for her to get out.

Finally, after half an hour she came out. She had her hair in her regular bun and was dressed in an off white cashmere sweater with light blue high waisted jeans and a pair of brown uggs with bows behind them.

She got into the car without saying a word to me and buckled her seatbelt. I don't care if she's mad at me. I just didn't want her to lay around sad for another day.

"Where you been?" I asked her as I drove off.

"Home." She said simply.

"You didn't get my calls?"

"My phone was on dnd. I took it off at three this morning."

"And you ain't returned my calls? I was just tryna see if you was okay cuz I ain't heard from you since I dropped you off." I explained and I could see her rolling her eyes beside me.