My mind was racing as I stared back at her. She looked and sound desperate and in her desperation to save our baby; Obi had taken advantage and offered her something he knew she won't be able to turn down and to think that she almost lost our baby makes my head spin.

Did her father try to make her abort our baby?

"Did you loose the baby?" My voice coming out in a whisper as I squeeze gently on her hand

"No I didn't and that's why I had to do everything it takes to save it but I promise to tell the truth when the time is right"

Gosh!

"It's okay! Whatever decision you take; just make sure you tell me about it okay?"

"Okay" with a small nod and smile.

Seating on the desk; I pulled her into my laps causing her to giggle like a little girl.

.

.

.

Katherine's POV
**

Three months has gone by and we have finished writing our waec exams and during these week of staying at home; Lavi would always sneak into the house to bring me fruit with the help of aunt Nene who would always let him in.

I jumped back in shock the moment his head popped in through the door.

"You're late today"  rolling my eyes at him before glancing at the table watch. it was 8:30am in the morning. He usually comes around earlier than this.

"I was waiting for your dad to leave before making an appearance my lady" winking at me

Placing the bag of fruits on the side stool. He sat at the edge of my bed and pulled me into his lap before resting his chin on my shoulder.

Lavi has been overly affectionate this days and doesn't hesitate to carry me even to the bathroom whenever he comes around.

Cheezy

My stomach isn't that big yet but it's becoming noticeable by the day.

I eat a lot this days!

His finger found their way under my loose blouse and rubbed gently at my belly.

"You're getting bigger by the day princess" nuzzling his nose at the croak of my neck.

"That's because the baby is growing dumb head" leaning back against him.

He chuckled at me as he continued to trace a circle around my belly button.

"Do you think it will be a girl or a boy" his voice full of curiosity.

"I don't know but I can tell that it's going to be a boy cos he is always so naughty at night"

"Are you saying he is going to be as naughty as you?" Biting at my ear lobe.

I shuttered inwardly at his contact but smack him either way.