Twenty Four

Guys please make my day by taking a moment out of yours to go follow me on Instagram!

@ _bookaholik_

Please Please Follow!

34 weeks pregnant

"Your getting so big." Antonio murmured, stroking my swollen stomach.

We were standing in front of the full length mirror in the bathroom, he was behind me with his arms wrapped around my stomach, resting his head on my shoulder, only in a pair of boxers while I was in a thong and a lace bra and my stomach was fully exposed.

"Don't say that to a pregnant woman." I said,
scowling.

He chuckled. "You're still beautiful as ever, love." He said. "A thousand times sexier in this attire though."

I giggled and he nuzzled his head in my neck and sighed in contentment.

"Antonio?" I said, sweetly.

"Hmm?" He murmured, not looking up.

"Kate and I are going skating." I said cautiously. Lately he wasn't letting me go anywhere because he said any physical activity would exert me and that I had to rest at home till the baby comes. Heath wanted to take me to the shooting range one day but Antonio wouldn't let me go. I didn't talk to him that night.

He looked up and his expression darkened "No." He said instantly.

"Antonio, come on." I whined, pushing him away.

"Corina, you can't over exert yourself." He said, trying to pull me back into him.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind and I smirked letting him pull me to him as I cupped his length through his boxers. He instantly stiffened as his grip on my waist tightened. I smiled, taking his member out of captivity and gently started moving my hand up and down its base.

He groaned and threw his head back, squeezing my waist.

I brought my hand up to the tip of it and slowly rubbed my thumb against it.

"Babe." He groaned. "Don't tease me."

I started stroking his length and it got rock hard in my palm within seconds. I smiled as I watched him try to maintain control, inwardly giddy that I was the only one who could make him like this.

"F-Faster." He breathed out and clenched his eyes shut.

I obeyed and moved my hand at a faster pace. Soon he was about to reach his peak and I could tell from the way his body became completely stiff.

"I'm almost there." He groaned loudly as his dick twitched and his warm, thick cum covered my palm.

"I'm going, Antonio." I whispered in his ear.

"No, you're not." He said, still out of breath.

"Ugh!!" I shouted and moved away from him, going towards the sink, washing my hands in it.

"Fuck off." I said rolling my eyes as I walked out the bathroom and thumped on the bed facing away from the bathroom door.