About the book

Hey guys I'm GoldenG and this is my first book on Wattpad. I just want you guys to enjoy this book and give feedback in the comments.

Also I will be updating once or twice a week.

Hope you have fun reading it.
Love GoldenG

Before you begin

This book has a very fast moving relationship. Also, you may find Corina to be a gullible character and she's meant to be that way because she's come from an abusive home. Her father, the man who was supposed to love her endlessly and without holding back was the complete opposite and she hasn't experienced that kind of gentlemanliness she is with Antonio which is why she's so drawn to it and isn't quite questioning it. If you're not a fan of that, then you're free to stop reading right here.

Another thing I'd like to talk about is, do not copy my book. Everything I write is original, from ideas to character inspiration so don't. I find it very disrespectful and downright rude to steal someone else's work.

Lastly, I hope you enjoy this book and have fun reading it. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below:)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~

"Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?" He said, his eyes flashing with anger.

Well I was just as enraged. Who the fuck did he think he was? "Excuse me mister but I don't know who the hell you think you are but you cannot boss me around like that and secondly I'm not an object you can't walk around like you own me." I ranted and turned around to walk back to our table when strong arms wrapped around me preventing me from doing so.

His arms were on my waist trapping me in a death grip as I felt his lips near my ear. "Wrong answer." whispered huskily.

I shivered.
_____________________________________

Corina Rodriguez lived a normal life or at least she'd like to believe she did now, having fought tough battles in the past. However, as soon as she made eye contact with the ruthless mafia boss Antonio Martinez, everything changed.

The moment Antonio's eyes laid on the beauty that is Corina He decided that he wanted her and he always got what he wanted. Determined, not to let her go the two face a bumpy ride full of secrets, pain, trust and love.

~~~