Nineteen

Guys please take a minute out of your day to go follow me on Instagram!

@ _bookaholik_

Please Please Follow!

Corina

"Crap." I said as I woke up. I can't feel my legs.

Last night Antonio and I had sex and we slept around two because Antonio has too much energy.

"Baby.."a raspy voice said from behind me.

I turned around and looked at Antonio to see his eyes closed.

I hummed in response.

"Go back to sleep." He murmured pulling me closer as he got on top of me burying his face in my neck.

"I don't want to."I whined. I wanted to take a bath to get rid of the soreness.

He didn't say anything.

"Antonio.." I said.

"Corina.." he mocked.

"I want to take a bath, I'm sore. Let me go." I said.

He reluctantly removed his arms from around me and said. "Don't be too long."

I walked to the bathroom taking a pair of jeans and a t shirt from the closet. I closed the door and made the mistake of locking it.

I ran a warm bath and just laid there letting my body soak up the warm water. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the edge of the tub relaxing.

I was about to get out when there was loud banging on the door.

"Corina unlock this door right now." Antonio said through the door in a firm voice.

I rolled my eyes. He can be so impossible sometimes. "Antonio, I'm almost done just give me a minute." I said.

"Open it. I want to shower with you." He growled out.

"I'm done showering." I said.

"I'm going to knock it down." He threatened, his voice dangerously low.

I went to the door and unlocked it. "Why are you so difficult?!" I yelled in his face.

His eyes raked over my body and they filled with lust.

He made a move to pull me towards him but I moved back. "Antonio, not now...I'm sore."

He pulled me towards him ignoring my last comment and said. "I hate it when you lock the door."

I rolled my eyes once again and said. "Get out of my way."

"Kiss me and I will." He said.

"No. I don't like you right now." I said.

"You love me." He said, smirking.

"Let me go Antonio." I whined.

"Kiss me Corina." He whined back.

I reached up on my tippy toes and pecked his lips.

"Happy? Now let me go." I said, slightly annoyed.

"That's not a kiss." He said frowning.

"Yes it is." I said.

"No it's a peck." He argued.

He can be such an asshole sometimes.

"Whatever." I said.

"Kiss me, Corina." He pressed.