The New Girl

"ZORO! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" I angrily glared at him, getting up from the fountain's edge where I had been waiting for the past three hours. He panted, wiping sweat from off of his face, looking like he had been running around for a while. 

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT! THIS FOUNTAIN WASN'T WHERE IT WAS YESTERDAY! IT MOVED OR SOMETHING!" Zoro pointed to the stone structure with his sword as if he was threatening it.

"Idiot! The fountain didn't move, you just couldn't find it!" I smacked him playfully on the arm, letting out a sigh. He huffed, sheathing his sword. "C'mon, we wasted enough time already."

"We?!" Zoro was dragging me by the wrist, leading me through allies and streets. We ran for a while only to end up back at the fountain. "EH?! See Y/n! This fountain moves!" Zoro pointed to the structure with shock. 

"No silly! We just ran in a circle!" I sighed, collapsing on the ground while Zoro scratched the back of his head. "But I could have sworn the docks were this way..."

"How did you even get home last night?" I glanced at him with a small smile. "Oh... I ran into one of my crew members." Zoro stared at the fountain in confusion, then switching to me. "Why are you lying in the middle of the street?"

"I'm bored..."

"Bored?!" I nodded, soaking up the sunshine that was beating down on my lightly tanned skin. Zoro laid down next to me, putting his hands behind his head. "Well I'm tired. I'm gonna take a nap..."

Before I could protest, I heard him begin to snore. "Dang he can fall asleep fast! Guess I might as well follow his lead though..."

(Time skip)

"OI ZORO! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF OF THE GROUND!" I was jolted awake by the shrill screams of a very angry girl. Rubbing my eyes, I sat up to see a young girl with short orange hair and an exasperated expression.  She noticed me sitting next to the swordsman and gave me a sweet smile. 

"Hi there! Sorry for interrupting your nap, I didn't notice you next to him." 

"No worries, I don't mind!" I looked over at Zoro who was pretending to still be asleep. "Oi, Zoro, you should probably get up now or else this girl might get mad at you." I shook his shoulder, causing him to lazily open one eye.

"What is it, Nami?" Zoro finally sat up and addressed the orange haired girl. "Don't give me that, Zoro! You've been missing for hours now! You said that you'd only be gone for a bit and that was this morning!"

Nami began to yell at him, waving her arms around wildly while I watched with mild amusement. "Oi! Y/n! Help me!" Zoro reached out for me while Nami began dragging him off.

"Hey! Wait up!" I chased after them, ending up in front of a large pirate ship at the docks. 

"Whoa! Look at this thing! It's huge!" I pointed up at the ship, smiling with excitement as we climbed on. "Hey guys! I'm back and I found Zoro!"

"Too bad, we should have left him." A man with blonde hair and a cigarette teased, pushing his bangs out of his eyes. 

"What'd you say Sanji?!" Zoro growled at him, putting a hand on one of his swords. Sanji, however, couldn't seem to care less. His eyes were focused solely on me. And for some reason, they were in the shape of hearts.

"Oh today is a joyous day for sure! What did I do to deserve the presence of an angel like you!" He skipped up to me, taking my hand in his and kissing it. I felt my face heat up drastically; I didn't even know how to react. "My name is Sanji. May I be graced with yours?"