The Littles Get Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

"Why me? Why do I have to fly this piece of garbage of a jet?" Rocket asked.

"Cause I said so and also you're the only one I know who can fly right now cause everyone else wants to fight and also you have to look after the littles and if we send Peter and Groot up here incase they're hurt even though can basically grow back cause he is a tree. Anyway, just do it." Cap said.

"Fine. I'll do it and yeah I'm gonna make weapons from the jet." Rocket said.

"Whatever. Can we go now?" Natasha asked.

"Nat is right. I trust you Rocket." Cap said.

"Hurry up. Just say it." Sam said.

"AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" Cap yelled. And then Cap's plan went into action. 

                                                  *Meanwhile in the Secret Lair*

"Now I have you 5 in my clutches." The Villain said.

"Who awe you?"Tony asked. The villain rose from the shadows and he revealed himself.

"It is I, Red Skull." Red Skull said. All 4 littles gasped. Baby Quill wasn't paying attention.

"Whats awe you gonna do to us?" Loki asked.

"i'm going to enslave you and have you become my minions to destroy the world." Red Skull said.  Red Skull then laughed and laughed for a few minutes. After that Red Skull was about to get the weapon ready to make them powerful and dangerous. 

"Our daddies are coming and they gonna save us." Thor said.

"None of your daddies are coming cause we made this place protected and we put tons of guards to block anyone out unless it's a package or take out. Anyway, this facility is highly protected so, they could never come anywhere near or even in the building." Red Skull explained. Once Red Skull was done explaining his plan to the 5 littles a booming voice was talking making an echo in the building.  "Who is here? And how did you get in?" Red Skull asked. The 3 heroes jumped down from the balcony of the laboratory and they of course did an awesome pose before fighting Red Skull and rescuing the littles.

"Red Skull, it's nice to see you again old friend." Cap said with a tiny smirk.

"Same with you Captain America. Now we fight." Red Skull said.

"To the death. Vision get the littles and bring them back to the jet. Rocket will be there. Go. Me and Bruce will stay and fight until you get back so then we can all fight them. Hurry go." Cap said while fighting Red Skull. Vision grabbed Bucky, Tony, and Thor first and brought them up to Rocket. "Master Cap has told me to tell you to look after the littles as the plan was to anyway. I'll be back to bring up the other two. Just stay there." Vision said. And then he left to get the other two littles.

"Stay here?! I'm not going anywhere! So, why would I want to leave?!" Rocket said sounding annoyed. After that Vision brought Loki and Baby Quill up to the jet. When Vision brought the two boys up he saw Peter and Groot sitting and trying to recover. 

"Oh, hello Master Peter and Master Groot." Vision said. "Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go and help Master Cap and Master Bruce." Vision said. All the littles and Peter and Groot were safe and once everyone was killed Rhodey called Rocket.

"Hey Raccoon, bring the jet over man we're all done fighting cause everyone is like dead." Rhodey said. 

"Peter. Groot. Buckle the littles into their carseats before I take off." Rocket said. Peter and Groot buckled up the 5 littles into their carseats and then Peter and Groot sat down in a seat. And then Rocket drove the jet over to the team. The ladder went down and everyone climbed on.

"Thanks Rocket." Gamora said.

"Yes, thank you tiny raccoon." Drax said. 

"Is everyone from this area here?" Rocket asked.

"Yes. We are all here." Mantis said. After that Rocket drove back to the area where Cap, Bruce, and Vision were. When they got there they were all fighting Red Skull. 

"This may take a while." Rocket said.

                            *A Few Hours Later*

The 5 littles had pacifiers in their mouths and they were taking a nap. Peter and Groot were playing video games. And everyone else was bored.

"Holy Crap. When will they be done already?" Rocket said. Everyone was super bored. And then after 5 more minutes Cap, Vision, and Bruce finally defeated Red Skull and then they got onto the jet and they went back to the tower. "Jesus Christ. That took you guys so long." Rocket said.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Cap said. After they got back to the tower Nick Fury and Maria Hill were waiting for them. And of course the littles woke up once they got back to the tower.

"Great mission you guys. You defeated Red Skull and now this calls for a celebration." Fury said. So, they partied all afternoon until night. After the party was over everyone was asleep. It was a great day.  But no one knew that after all that it would lead to another bad thing happening. And it would happen to Ant Man and the Wasp(Hope Van Dyne).

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. I'M ALMOST AT 7K READS AND I THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING THIS AND SUPPORTING ME THROUGHOUT THIS BOOK. I PROMISE I WILL FINISH UP MY OTHER BOOKS, BUT NOT RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO FOCUS MORE ON THIS BOOK AND I WILL GET TO THE OTHER BOOKS SOON. BUT RIGHT NOW THIS BOOK IS DOING BETTER THAN MY OTHER BOOKS.  SO, THAT I'M BUSY AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IS WHY I DON'T WRITE THAT MUCH. ANYWAY, IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES I'M SORRY AND IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS THEN PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. HAVE A GREAT DAY. R