A La Discotheque

All the chapter titles are going to be Kesha songs too suck my ass.

"Yo, Kiri, check out that hot guy."
"Mina, please. I'm not in the mood."
"No really, look. He's just your type."
"How do you know my type?"
"It won't hurt you to look at him for five seconds."
It was this one conversation that had started this whole ordeal. Just an exchange of casual words had twisted fate so damn hard.
"Okay, fine." Kirishima sighed. "I'll take a look, but he better be hot."
Kirishima turned around and, boy, did his life change.
The first thing he noticed about that guy was his shoulders, broad and sturdy beneath a leather jacket. The second thing was his puff of spiky blond hair, like a dandelion that was going through a punk phase.
Mina had been right. This guy was really his type.
"Go talk to him." Mina urged.
"I didn't say I was interested."
"Dude. You're drooling. You're interested." Kaminari pointed out.
This was betrayal and the blond was going to pay for that later.
"Seriously talk to him. You don't know where it will lead you."
Kirishima sighed. "Why would I do that? I'm perfectly fine just talking to you guys."
"Perfectly fine, but single." Mina teased.
"You're single too, Mina."
"But the difference is that I TALK to people." Mina argued. "I flirt. You don't."
"If I talk to this guy, will you shut up about him?"
"Depends. Are you gonna flirt?"
"I don't know."
"We'll see." Sero joined in. Kirishima groaned. Why were his friends like this?
The redhead got up from his seat at the booth in this packed night club, making his way to the bar where the attractive stranger sat.
He dropped down in the empty seat beside the blond, tapping the bar surface nervously. When the bartender came over, he ordered a shot and tried to think up a way to make a good impression.
"So...are you from Ohio because...oh. Hi. Yo?"
Fuck. He had blown it already.
"What?" The blond raised an eyebrow at him just as his shot arrived. Kirishima downed it quickly, hoping he would suddenly be cool.
"My...uh friends...wanted me to flirt with this hot guy here...but I kind of messed up."
"I can see that." Spikey McblondHair smirked playfully. "But you broke the ice, at least."
"Did I? That's a relief. I was worried the hot guy would think I was a loser and never talk to me again."
"For the record, I DO think you're a loser. But I still want to talk to you." Spikey took a long sip of his drink. "It's weird though...because you're not even my type."
"Ouch."
"Don't be. I normally never talk to anybody who isn't my type." He stood up, tapping Kirishima's shoulder with his palm. "I'm going to the bathroom."
And with that, the blond was gone.
"Did you strike out?" Mina asked when Kiri returned to the booth.
"We seemed to be doing well, but then he suddenly went to the bathroom."
"Did he touch your shoulder before he left?" Kaminari asked.
"Why does that matter?"
"Just answer the question, Ei." Mina begged.
"Yeah. He did."
"You moron! That means he wants to hook up."
"What? Really?"
"Yeah, dumbass. Go suck him off in the bathroom stall." Mina ordered.
Kirishima nodded, saluting his friends. "Aye aye captain!"