CH-11

AT NAZARICK
Y/n POV
Y/n: Neizai it will be over in no time.
He gave her a bright smile and told her not to worry.
Neizai: I hope so hehe.
Then she lost consciousness
Y/n: Eva start the extraction of the Core from the body.
He said and took the lab coat from her.
Eva: yes Sir.
Eva

[She is an AH<artificial human>]Y/n: jack bring the PI serum"jack nods and left" Alex activate the cradle once the core will be remove from the body we will transfer her consciousness from the core to her new body

Y/n: jack bring the PI serum"jack nods and left" Alex activate the cradle once the core will be remove from the body we will transfer her consciousness from the core to her new body.
He said seriously he Knows a slight mistake can be fatal for these two life which are in hands of him.
Alex: yes sir, sir what material are we going to use to create the body?
He said
Y/n: I promised her I will create her a perfect body hmm bring 54443.11g of vibranium "Alex nods" it will be enough for creating the body.
[A/n: cradle:The Cradle's ability to print tissue and bond it to a patient's cells helped wounded people heal more quickly basically it's the machine where Vision(Marvel) is created ]
Eva: Sir " y/n came towards her" here "gave him a red core" it's a success.
Y/n smiles
Jack: sir I got the serum.
He said
Y/n: inject the pseudo- immortality serum.
He said
Eva&jack: yes sir.
They said in unison and injected the serum in ulyte body.
Y/n: Eva keep an watch on his heart rate and you also jack, inform me immediately if anything goes wrong.
He said seriously.
Eva& jack: you don't have to Worry sir leave it to us.
They said in confidence, y/n nods
Y/n:Alex you're with me.
He said
Alex: yes.
Timeskip
Y/n: start.
Alex nods and Activate the cradle.
1 hour later
Eva and jack informed him that it's a success ulyte is now a pseudo- immortal.
[Pseudo- immortal: he will not age anymore and got a lesser healing factor,y/n created this serum with his blood ]
Y/n: Great job you two.
He said with a smile
Eva: hehe thank you sir.
She said with a blush
Alex: Sir.
He told him that the body is almost ready just 10 minutes more will take to create a perfect functioning body.
Y/n: good start the transfer.
Y/n told him to transfer Neizai consciousness from the core to the new body it's look similar to Neizai but now it's more powerful.
Alex: yes.
He starts to transfer the consciousness of Neizai to her new body.
Timeskip
It's a success Neizai finally got her own body
Y/n: so how are you feeling?
He asked her with a smile
Neizai: good and  also it seems that the core is no more ......thank you.
She said in gratitude
Y/n: nah it's fine"he throws the red core" here.
Neizai catches it
Y/n: do as you like......by the way ulyte come in.
Ulyte enters the room with a shock face.
Neizai: what happened to him.
She said when she saw the dumb and shock face of ulyte
Y/n: hahaha well when we told him that he was now an pseudo- immortal pffft it's a shame you couldn't able to  watch his face haha at that time pffftt.
He said while laughing his ass off.

[A/n: ulyte face at that time LoL]

Neizai:Naniiiiii.
She screams in shock.
Timeskip
It took them an hour to come out from their daze and shock.
Neizai: who are you.
She asked him in shock.
Y/n: I am Batman.
He said

Neizai: Batman?She look him in confusionY/n: it's a joke well whatever you see ulyte and Neizai that serum is created by me,it can make anyone an pseudo-immortal "He points towards ulyte" his body is immune to any kind of disease and also he now h...

Neizai: Batman?
She look him in confusion
Y/n: it's a joke well whatever you see ulyte and Neizai that serum is created by me,it can make anyone an pseudo-immortal "He points towards ulyte" his body is immune to any kind of disease and also he now have an lesser healing factor even if he lost his limbs it will heal within a month or two.
He said
Ulyte: lord y/n you created the 😨 serum.
He asked him with a shock face,Y/n nods simply.
Y/n: yes and remember ulyte act natural Infront of babalun,do as he say but also here" he gave a ring to ulyte"you can contact with me with this ring just say" activate" and it will automatically connect with my phone, remember don't do anything stupid or he will find out about you and us.
Ulyte nods
Ring

Y/n looks towards Neizai Y/n: you can live with me and my wives in holy Land or you can stay here

Y/n: you can live with me and my wives in holy Land or you can stay here.
He said
Neizai: no I will stay in holy Land.
She said
Y/n: hmm fine let's go.
10 minutes later
They are standing in front of a portal, it's connected with the portal of y/n Mansion in holy land.
Y/n: let's enter "drool" ahh curry wait for me.
Neizai giggles on seeing this while ulyte looks at him in confusion
Timeskip
Other side of the portal
Jean: welcome back master.
She greets him with a smile
Y/n: Jean from now Neizai will stay with us" Jean nods" and ulyte remember what I told you don't do anything stupid "ulyte nods" Jean where is Esdeath and others.
He asked her
Jean: umm they are enjoying their dinner.
She said with a sweat drop
Y/n; WHAT.....MY.....MY 😱 CURRY NOOOO.
He immediately ran from their,he knows very well they will devour everything like a hungry wolf and it will be a miracle if they left any food for him.

ENJOY