PROLOGUE

y/n l/n is the world best surgeon and world famous doctor who saved millions of life you guys are asking how the fuck did he save millions of life he is just a single human well he is the world first doctor who found a method to cure any kind of cancer but sadly he died in a car crash at the age of 35,Now he is standing infront of God in a white room.

GOD

[ just remove that donkey and that bamboo]

God: I'm sad to say that son you died in a car crash.
God said
Y/n: I see.... So that's what happened.
Y/n Said with a sigh
God: huh aren't you accepting this far easily?
Said in sadness
Y/n:if this is a dream I will eventually wake up in the morning.
He said with a smile
God: I..... See.
God is feeling very guilty right now because he is the one who killed y/n because of a silly mistake.
A/n:not going to explain anything how god kill y/n too lazy.
Y/n: so now what.
God:I am going to give you 4 option.
1.you can live in heaven.
2.you can reincarnate in fantasy like world like those in animes with some op wishes but you will not have any memories of this life.
3.you can transmigrate to a fantasy like world like those in animes with memory intact but I will do the choosing which world you are going with some wishes of your choice.
4. Become a true god.
Y/n eyebrows raised up when God said the fourth option
Y/n: what do you mean by become a true god?
God: you can tell that I stand above all beings and gods that means I am the creator of all.
God said with a smile
Y/n: there are other gods?
God: indeed.
Y/n: then what is the difference between god and true god.
God: well true god are the 4 strongest being in this whole multiverse and god are the fifth strongest being after them.
Y/n:ohhh....then who are the second and third being?
God: hmm supreme being is the third strongest being and the second is the overlord so son what will you choose live-in heaven,reincarnation, transmigrate or become a true God and build your own world.
He asked him y/n in curiosity what will he choose
Y/n:can I ask you something god 'god nods' how can you let someone like me to become a God?
God smiles
God: because of your karmic points.
Y/n:huh...... Then how much karmic points do I have.
God snaps his fingers and a big blue holographic like projection appears infront of them.

Y/N L/N

KARMIC POINTS: 23,07,80,067.
A/n: I Know I Know it's too much.

Y/n: huh 'rubbing his eyes' seriously.
He turns towards God if anyone sees his face now they Will laugh out loud he is looking like a total idiot.

Y/n: you're not joking Right 'god shakes his head' then how did I get this much karmic points.
He asked God in daze
God:hmm let's see you have saved countless life and also found a method to cure cancer which saved millions of life and also motivated Others young generation doctors.
Y/n nods like a complete idiot.
Y/n Thought [ are you kidding me 'speechless' I have more than 200 millions karmic points holy shit]
Timeskip
He asked God to give him some Time to so that he can decide which option he will take.
Y/n: God I want to choose the third option.
God: why not choose the fourth option you can become a God you know.
Y/n smile
Y/n: I don't want to control Others fate.
God looks at y/n in awe maybe it's just a simple words but it has hidden message which god understood what y/n wants to say.
God: then it's decided now tell me your 5 wishes it can be anything.
Y/n: but first I want to know which world you will send me.
God nods and snaps his fingers a spin wheel appears infront of y/n and there are thousands of anime worlds name on it.

God: spin it son.
Y/n nods after a minute it stops at first he thought it will stop on Boku no hero academia but it stop on Tenchi Muyo! War On Geminar.

A/n: after completing this book I will release a book/fanfic on my hero academia.

Y/n: a world of mechas huh.
He thinks for a minute.
Y/n: God I have decided my wish.
I want a system with a shop where I can buy weapons, armours,robot, aircraft,mechs and resources.
God: ok next.
Y/n:I want unlimited shop points and skills points.
God:hmm okay next.
Y/n: I want to be an immortal and give immortality to my love ones.
God nods with a smile
Y/n: I want an ability to summon any character from anime.
God: son you can summon only 5 beings but let me tell you in that world they will not have any magic powers well basically they will be like normal human.
Y/n: I...see.
He said in disappointment.
God:but don't worry I have a gift for you and the 5 beings you will summon.
Y/n:gift?
God nods
God: you will find the gift in your inventory.
Y/n nods
Y/n: I want to look like Sinbad from magi anime.
God: your all wish had been granted now off you go son and I hope you will enjoy your new life 'smiles' you have by blessing,live your life to your fullest son.
Y/n: thank you God.
God snap his fingers and a portal sucked y/n
God: you're welcome my son.
He said with a warm smile.

Author here: I know this prologue not to good who cares I am just a common man writing an op fanfic for fun and there will be some ideas from one of my follower THEOBOLINT.

ENJOY