Chapter 15: "There are so many people waiting out there already."

Magsimula sa umpisa

Rachel squealed excitedly and ran down the hallway, opening up the door and running inside.

"RACH!" I heard Gerald yell as I turned the corner into his room. He picked her up and spun her around, holding her tightly as he kissed her. "Sorry I didn't text you back, baby, the others and I were playing basketball out back."

"I see that," she said with a laugh as she ruffled his sweaty now blonde hair. I'm still getting used to the blonde hair. It makes his already big head look ginormous.

I smiled when I saw Grady sitting by the window messing with his camera, and made my way over to see him.

"Hiiii, handsome," I said with a small laugh as I kissed his cheek. "What are you doing?"

He held his camera to his face and took a photo of me, looking away with a smile as he kissed me quickly.

"Hello, beautiful," he hummed. "I'm just messing with my new camera. I finally got a chance to take a couple test shots today, so I played around with it to see if I'm gonna use it for the show tonight."

I heard some noise through the window outside and turned around to look. I saw what I assumed were the openers. One of them took a pill out of his pocket, popped it in his mouth, and kept shooting hoops like it was nothing.

"Grady," I whispered as I kept watching them out the window. "I can't do this. That one," I said as I pointed with my finger on the glass. "Just took what looked like fucking ecstasy and kept going."

Grady laughed as he shook his head, turning around to glance out the window.

"You'll get used to them, babe," he said as he draped an arm around my shoulders. "It's only day one."

"If any of them try to come near me with that shit, I might get arrested," I warned as I looked up at him. "You're laughing, but I am totally serious. I will punch someone."

Gerald turned towards us with Rachel in his lap, resting his head on her shoulder as he rested his hands on her thighs.

"Is there a huge line out there?" He asked. "There was only a couple out there this morning when we got here."

"There's a line now," Rachel said as she leaned back against him, drumming her hands slightly on top of his. "Tally is going to be at the show tonight. I guess she's going to follow the tour or something."

I saw Gerald's expression change as he swallowed nervously.

"Should I get her out of here?" He asked.

"YES! PLEASE!" I said almost too enthusiastically. "I FUCKING hate her. She's been in Rachel and I's DMs since school ended."

"I don't think we need to go that far yet," Rachel said with a laugh. "Oh yeah, what are Kaitlyn and I going to be doing tonight before you come on?"

I groaned loudly as I leaned back against Grady, crossing my legs.

"Yes, please tell me what my job is," I said quietly as I played with the ends of my hair. "I can't wait to work for G-Eazy."

Gerald laughed at my comment as he leaned forward, picking up four lanyards off the table.

"These," he said as he handed one to Rachel and I. "Are your all-access lanyards. You'll need them to come backstage. And these," he said as he handed us each another one. "Are the Propeller volunteer lanyards that you'll be wearing. You'll just ask people to donate to my Endless Summer Fund. When they donate, they'll be entered for a chance to meet me after the show."

"That's it?" I questioned as I took the lanyards, looking at the badges that had our picture and name on it. "What about during your set?"

"You and Rachel will be down at the barricade. Rachel will be running my Instagram Live and helping the videographer and Grady, and you'll kind of be like the security, making sure nobody touches her," he said as he kissed Rachel's cheek.

"Fuck yes," I said with a laugh. "I can't wait to smack bitches in the pit."

Xoxox

"Seattle! What the fuck is uuuuup?!!!" Gerald yelled into the microphone after finishing the first three songs. "My name is G-Eazy, thank ya'll for coming out to the Endless Summer Tour. Give it up for my friends Ty Dolla $ign, Y-B-N Nahmir, P-Lo and Murda Beatz!" He yelled, holding the microphone out to the crowd as they went crazy.

Rachel was crouched down, one knee on the ground as she held Gerald's phone up at an angle during the live. I was standing next to her, watching Grady.

"Man, he looks so fucking sexy when he does his job," I yelled into Rachel's ear, making her laugh. "That's my fucking mans."

As we stood up to move to another spot during the next song, I noticed someone tug on Rachel's hair and smack her ass.

Rachel turned around, stopping in her tracks as she looked at the person who did it.

"Tyler!? What the fuck?!" She yelled over the music. "Don't fucking touch me!"

"Oh, what are you gonna do? Get your boyfriend to get me out of here?" He smirked as he looked over at me. "And what are you going to do?"

I walked over to him, standing inches away from his face.

"Look, Tyler," I yelled. "You are a fucking asshole!" I screamed as I punched him, standing up on the barricade step to pull him out.

Security ran over to help me, asking me what happened.

"He sexually assaulted Rachel, he's gotta go!" I yelled over the music. "He's fucking gross!"

At this point, Gerald noticed the crowd by the barricade and stopped the set, coming over.

"Ya'll okay down here?" He asked as he squatted down to get a better look, chuckling when he noticed Tyler being dragged away. "Yeah, I don't want him here. We don't fuck with rapists," he said as the crowd started booing and cheering.

Security took Tyler away and kicked him out of the show, and Gerald resumed his set.

"Did you know him?" Grady asked in my ear as he came over to me. During the last song.

"Yeah," I yelled back. "That's the kid who nearly raped Rachel."

"Good eyes, babe," he laughed. "I knew you wouldn't punch just a random person."

Tally and Tyler were both here on DAY ONE. If this is what today was like, I can't wait to see how the rest of the tour is going to turn out.